08-08-2009 09:42 PM
I am trying to utilize the Live feature but need to find the MAC address of the BD player, as my network is using MAC filtering. Anyone know how I can locate the address? I see no stickers on the unit itself, nothing in the instruction manual and nothing in the system menu showing it.
08-11-2009 02:26 PM
1) I usually track down MAC by login on to my router admin page.
2) One of the options is to view a "log" of activities. The log typically shows that MAC being denied.
3) I copy it right of the log,
4) then go over to the MAC page and instruct the router to allow the MAC access to the system.
5) You typically have to save both the new entry and
6) save the settings.
09-16-2009 10:52 AM
Unfortunately there is no way on the player itself to check the MAC address, but what NavFromHell posted is a great idea and will work just fine, check on your DHCP client list and you will find the information you are looking for.