Insignia TV makes screeching/electronic sound when run Samsung bluray player applications

I have an Insignia Model No. NS-400420NA16 television and have used it for around two years without any issues with my Samsung bluray player (Model Code: BD-J5700/ZA Software version: B-JM53BSPWWB-1017.1) which are connected with an HDMI cable. My mom visited this weekend and was watching my tv and I think accidentally changed some settings. Now when I play applications (ie. Youtube or Netflix) on the Blu Ray Player I hear a scratching/screeching/electronic sound instead of normal clear voices. I called Samsung and reset the DVD player back to the factory settings and it is still making the sounds so they recommended that it is likely something wrong with the TV.

Does anyone know what settings are necessary for applications sounds to run on my television? Thanks!

Insignia Support

Re: Insignia TV makes screeching/electronic sound when run Samsung bluray player applications

Hello eseay11,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

I recommend contacting Insignia Support at 877-467-4289 for assistance troubleshooting your TV.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support