Visitor

Re: NS WBRDVD - Netflix

I really think this highlights one of the many aspects of commerce in the 21st century... A product must be plug and play, support must be instant, clear, and accurate. Down time, customer invested time to puzzle out, troubleshoot, and problem solve is at a premium... far too expensive for the amount of effort expended.
I appreciate the user submitted solutions offered in this and nearly every forum that attempts to help get the product up and running, but instead of being truly helpful, it only highlights the sense one gets that the product is poorly engineered and weakly supported.
With customer satisfaction being measured in nanoseconds, I've already ordered your competition's product, in hopes that by the time someone responds to this post, I'll have my system up and running, and my family and I will be enjoying and evening together watching streaming movies on the net.
If I can get a quick solution to my special problem, I might give your product a chance, but at this point I've already wasted about 8 hours trying, retrying, searching and researching, with nothing much to show for it. Keep investing in R&D... I'd heard hood things about this product on other forums, I guess I'll have to report my disappointment if I can't get satisfaction.

Re: NS-WBRDVD cannot connect to wireless network

This worked for me ! After 3 months of just not using the thing because I couldn't connect wirelessly.. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

That was great advice, and I tried it all! Unfortunately, nothing worked for me. What's odd is that it says I'm linked up, connected, with excellent signal, but, still can't access the internet! Not sure what to do from here.

Contributor

jt,

did you register the device on netflix site? (it's done in your account)

it wont work until you register it.

Insignia Support

This message has been merged with the topic entitled "NS-WBRDVD2 Connection problem."

Visitor

This may be a separate problem but I can't find a link to post a new question.  When I try to link to wifi I get a reply that wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration.