Visitor

Remote Codes

I have read other threads about this issue, but I haven't found any solution, I bought a NS-WBRDVD2 last december, and recently the remote control won't work, for that I bought a RCA universal remote control, but the codes listed won't work for my blu ray player. Im very dissapointed, and if this problem does not solve I would have to use other brand for fulfilling my requirements.

Insignia Support

Re: Remote Codes

Hello cristiherrera,

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!

For your NS-WBRDVD2, try this: remove the batteries from the remote, press all of its buttons, and install new batteries. This will resolve many remote control issues. If this step doesn't work and your player is still within the one-year warranty period, your defective remote may qualify for replacement. Please call our product support team for further assistance; contact information is available via the Support & Service link at the top of this page. You may also purchase a replacement remote here if needed. Lastly, if you'll please reply with the model number of your RCA remote, we'll look into the code question for you.

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support

Regular Contributor

The RCA RCRP05B will work using THESE codes. There are also at least 30 other universal remotes that will work.

I want to program and add my old panasonic vcr to the nswbrdvd2 remote control to control the vcr. how do I do that

I have an insignia NS-1UCDVD player and I have a Sony RM-VZ320 REMOTE. I have tried many different codes. the codes on the Sony support website did not work, and All I want is to find a list of 5 digit codes that I can try untill one works. can anyone help