Question 20: How do I connect to a computer?

Windows

1. Connect the USB cable from your tablet to your computer.
  2. Open This PC, Computer, or My Computer (depending on your operating system) then click your model number (NS-P16AT08 or NS-P16AT10) to view or transfer files.

Note

If your computer does not recognize your tablet, check your tablet’s USB connection type:

1.     Connect the USB from your tablet to your computer.

2.     Tap  Icon_App.pngApps >  Icon_settings.pngSettings >  Icon_Settings_Storage.gifStorage >  Icon_options.gif(options) > USB computer connection.

3.     Tap Media device (MTP) to view and transfer all files on your tablet.

1. When you are finished, safely remove your tablet before unplugging the cable.

Mac

You must install software on your Mac computer to transfer files to or from your tablet.

To install Android File Transfer software:

1. On your Mac computer, go to android.com/filetransfer, then click DOWNLOAD NOW. Your computer downloads a file.
    Mac-file-transfer (1).png
  2. Open your Downloads folder, then double-click dmg.
  3. If prompted, click Open.
    Mac-file-transfer (2).png
  4. Drag the Android File Transfer icon to the Applications
    Mac-file-transfer (3).png

To transfer files:

1. Connect the USB cable from your tablet to your Mac computer.
  2. Open Applications, then double-click Android File Transfer.
    Mac-file-transfer (4).png

Note

If your computer does not recognize your tablet, check your tablet’s USB connection type:

1.     Connect the USB from your tablet to your computer.

2.     Tap  Icon_App.pngApps >  Icon_settings.pngSettings >  Icon_Settings_Storage.gifStorage >  Icon_options.gif(options) > USB computer connection.

3.     Tap Media device (MTP) to view and transfer all files on your tablet.

1. In the Android file transfer window you can:
    • Copy: Drag files between the file transfer window and your Mac’s Finder.
    • Delete: Control-click a file, then click Delete.
    Note: You must transfer files to your computer to open them.
  1. When you are finished, make sure that all files are done transferring, then disconnect your tablet.

Question 21: What accessories will fit my tablet?

• Your tablet will fit with most cases and screen protectors created for 8” or 10” tablets.
  • Check out these stylish and functional Insignia cases:

Question 22: Where can I find more information about my tablet and warranty?

• You can find more information on the Insignia website at insigniaproducts.com. Search for your tablet’s model number (NS-P16AT08 or NS-P16AT10) to find the product page.