Question 20: How do I watch the videos I have taken?

1. Touch the Applications icon. The Applications menu opens.
  2. Touch the Gallery App. The Gallery App opens.
  3. Touch Camera. Thumbnails of the videos you have taken appear on the screen.
  4. Slide your finger upward or downward on the screen to view the videos.
  5. Touch the thumbnail for the video you want to watch to start playback.
  6. Touch the screen to open a playback control bar.

Question 21: How do I take pictures of other people?

• The tablet has a front-facing camera only, which is best used for video conferencing.

Question 22: How can I show my tablet content on my TV?

The Wireless Display option on your tablet allows you to wirelessly stream content (such as movies, photos, music, and more) from your Android tablet to your connected display device (such as a TV).

1. Touch the Keybord-settings_icon.gif (settings) icon, then touch Wi-Fi to make sure ON is selected.
  2. Drag the screen up to touch Display, then touch Wireless Display.
    Q22-Wireless-Display_Step-2.jpg
  3. Slide the bar in the upper right corner of the screen to ON, then touch Search for Displays. All available devices are displayed.
    Q22-Wireless-Display_Step-3.jpg
  4. Select the device you want to connect to.
    Note: Additional steps may be required. If connecting to a TV using a connected device, such as a wireless receiver, you may need to select the correct input. See the instructions that came with your connected device for complete connection information.

Question 23: What should I do if I cannot the wireless display feature to work?

• Check the settings on the tablet to be sure that a proper connection is established.
  • Move your tablet closer to the display device.
  • Your Wi-Fi signal may be interfering with the wireless display signal. Change the frequency band of your Wi-Fi connection. See the documentation that came with your wireless router and display device for more information.
  • Make sure that your tablet is fully charged.

Question 24: How do I set up my email?

[ Edited ]

Note: You can add external POP3, IMAP, or Exchange web-based email service providers.

1. Touch the Home icon, then touch the Applications icon. The Applications menu opens.
  2. Touch the Email App. The Email App opens and a keyboard appears.
  3. Enter your email address and password. 
    OSD_start e-mail.jpg
  4. Touch Next. If the email account you want to set up is not in the tablet’s email database, you are prompted to manually enter the email settings such as your account type, email server, protocol, and more.
    OR
    Touch Manual setup to open the screen where you enter email settings, make your changes, then touch Done when you have finished. The Account options screen opens where you can set options, such as how often you want your inbox checked and where you want to sync from that account.
  5. Touch Next. Give your account a name (optional) and enter a display name, then touch Next. Your account syncs and your inbox opens.
  6. When you finish, touch the Home icon to return to the Home screen.

Question 25: What e-mail formats are supported?

• POP3, IMAP, and Exchange formats from Web-based email services are supported.

Question 26: How do I check for software updates?

Your tablet will receive a new firmware notification when a firmware update is available. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete an update. A Wi-Fi connection is required.

To manually check for updates:

1. Touch the Home icon, then touch the Settings app. The Settings menu opens.
  2. Drag the screen up to touch About Tablet, then touch Update. 
    Q26-Update_Step-2.jpg
  3. Touch Check update to manually check for updates. If an update is available, the screen will show update version detail information. Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the update.

Question 27: Why do I need to update firmware?

• Firmware updates may improve performance, provide new features, and fix software problems. You should update your tablet whenever firmware updates are available.

Question 28: What should I do if my tablet will not turn on?

• Connect the charger and check the battery level to make sure that it is fully charged.
  • Insert a paper clip or pin into the RESET hole on the side of your tablet, then turn on your tablet again.

Question 29: What should I do if the screen froze on my tablet?

• Insert a paper clip or pin into the RESET hole on the back of your tablet, then turn on your tablet again.
  • Connect the charger and check the battery level on the screen. Make sure that the battery is fully charged.