1. My speaker audio has static or is breaking up. How do I prevent this from happening?

• Check volume level on your speakers. You may need to turn the volume down.
    • Check the volume level on your subwoofer. You may need to turn the volume down.
    • If you have an auxiliary device (e.g., MP3 Player, portable DVD player, etc.) connected to your speakers, make sure the volume on that device is set to 50% or less.
    • Make sure your cables are connected correctly to the jacks on your computer. See the setup questions for correct cable connections.
    • Other devices (e.g., cordless phone, router, etc.) may be interfering with your speakers. Try turning one device off at a time to determine which device is causing the interference.

o    Once you have determined which device is causing interference, move it further from the speakers to eliminate the interference.

2. One of my speakers stopped working.

• Make sure your cables are connected correctly to the jacks on your computer. See the setup questions for correct cable connections.
    • The audio you are listening to may only be on one channel, try listening to a different audio source to see if the issue continues.
    • Check the speaker and/or headphone settings on your connected device (computer, gaming system, MP3 player), as it is possible the L/R balance may have been changed.
    • If the above steps do not work, bring your speakers, with the power adapter, to your local Best Buy Geek Squad desk for additional service and support.

3. I hear no audio, but I am playing audio from my device (e.g., computer, MP3 player, gaming system).

• Rotate the power button on the right speaker. When your speaker system is turned on, the power LED lights blue.
  • Check volume levels on your speakers.
  • Make sure the AC adapter is connected to your subwoofer and plugged into a working outlet or power strip.
  • Make sure the volume is not muted or the volume is set too low on your device.
  • Try connecting your speakers to another audio device.
    • If your speakers produce sound, the problem is with the audio device you are connected to.
    • If your speakers do not produce sound, the problem is with your speakers. Bring your speakers, with the power adapter, to your local Best Buy Geek Squad desk for additional service and support.

4. My speakers have stopped working and/or will not turn on.

• Rotate the power button on the right speaker. When your speaker system is turned on, the power LED lights blue.
  • Make sure the AC adapter is connected to your subwoofer and plugged into a working outlet or power strip.
  • Try plugging your speakers into a different outlet.
  • If that does not work, bring your speakers, with the power adapter, to your local Best Buy Geek Squad desk for additional service and support.

5. Where can I find more information for my speakers?

6. Can I get a replacement AC power adapter for my speakers?

• No, a replacement AC power adapter is not available for your speakers.

7. Is there an extension cable available for the subwoofer? I want to set it up further away from my desk.

• No extension cable is available.

8. How do I set up my speakers with a computer?

• Have you used your Quick Setup Guide to help you through this process? If more help is needed, follow the steps below.
  • Setting up your speaker system:
  1. Place the speakers on opposite sides of the device (e.g., monitor, laptop, etc.) they are connected to and as far apart as possible.
  2. Place the subwoofer on the floor.
  3. Make sure your computer and speaker system are turned off and unplugged from the power outlet.
  4. Plug the cable with the green plug on the right speaker into the audio out jack on the computer (this jack is usually green).
  5. Plug the cable with the red plug on the right speaker into the jack on the subwoofer.
  6. Plug the black plug from the AC adapter into the back of the subwoofer and the other end into a wall outlet or power strip.
  7. Turn on your computer and speaker system.

9. How do I set up my speakers with a device other than a computer (e.g., MP3 player, portable DVD player, etc.)?

• Have you used your Quick Setup Guide to help you through this process? If more help is needed, follow the steps below.
  • Setting up your speaker system:
  1. Place the speakers on opposite sides of the device (e.g., MP3 player, portable DVD player, CD player, etc.) they are connected to and as far apart as possible.
  2. Place the subwoofer on the floor.
  3. Make sure your device (e.g., MP3 player, portable DVD player, CD player, etc.) and speaker system are turned off and unplugged from the power outlet.
  4. Plug the cable with the green plug on the right speaker into the headphone jack on the device.
  5. Plug the cable with the red plug on the right speaker into the jack on the subwoofer.
  6. Plug the black plug from the AC adapter into the back of the subwoofer and the other end into a wall outlet or power strip.
  7. Turn on your device and speaker system.