Question 20: What should I do if my Bluetooth device and tablet will not pair?

• Move your Bluetooth device closer to your tablet while pairing. The maximum range is 30 feet (10 meters). However, this distance may be reduced if the signal has to pass through walls or other obstructions.
  • Make sure that you have turned on Bluetooth on both your tablet and Bluetooth device.
  • Make sure that you are selecting the correct Bluetooth device from the list of available devices.
  • Make sure that your Bluetooth device is not paired to any other devices.
  • If you have connected to the Bluetooth device before but it will not re-pair, tap Remove device, then tap Yes to confirm. Re-pair your Bluetooth device after your tablet has finished removing it.

Question 21: What should I do if my tablet will not connect to the Internet?

• Make sure that Wi-Fi is turned on.
  • Make sure that you select the right network and enter the correct password.
  • Check the wireless signal indicator in the taskbar. The bars show your Wi-Fi’s signal strength. If the signal is low, make sure that you’re in range of your router or connect to a different network.
  • Restart your tablet, then try to reconnect to the Internet.
  • Make sure that your router is working correctly. Try resetting your router by disconnecting it from power for 30 seconds, then reconnect it.

Question 22: How do I turn on or off Wi-Fi password sharing?

Wi-Fi Sense helps connect you and your contacts to networks without seeing shared passwords.

1. Open Icon_Settings.pngSettings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi.
  2. Tap Manage Wi-Fi settings.
  3. Use the available options to choose which networks you connect to and share with contacts.

Question 23: How do I change my privacy settings?

To access your tablet’s privacy options, open Icon_Settings.pngSettings, then tap Icon_Settings_Privacy.pngPrivacy. For more information, see “Change privacy settings” in your User Manual.

Note: To find your User Manual, go to www.insigniaproducts.com, search for your tablet’s model number, then click the SUPPORT/DOWNLOADS tab on the product page.

Question 24: How do I change my tablet’s automatic update settings or manually check for updates?

Change your update settings

1. Open Icon_Settings.pngSettings >  Icon_Settings_Update&security.PNGUpdate & security > Windows Update.
  2. Tap Advanced options.
  3. Under Choose how updates are installed, select:
    • Automatic: Your tablet will be updated and restarted automatically when you aren’t using it.
      OR
    • Notify to schedule restart: Your tablet will ask you to schedule a restart to finish installing updates.
  4. Tap Choose how updates are delivered.
  5. Tap the bar to turn on or off the option that lets your tablet send updates to other computers on your network.

Manually check for updates

1. Open Icon_Settings.pngSettings >  Icon_Settings_Update&security.PNGUpdate & security > Windows Update.
  2. Tap Check for updates, if needed.
  3. If your tablet is set up to schedule updates, use the available options to schedule a restart to tap Restart now to restart immediately.

Question 25: How do I reset my tablet back to factory defaults?

1. Transfer your files to a flash drive or another computer. All your files will be deleted during the reset.
  2. Locate product keys for apps (such as Microsoft Office) that you need to re-install after the reset.
  3. Open Icon_Settings.pngSettings >  Icon_Settings_Update&security.PNGUpdate & security > Recovery.
  4. Under Reset this PC, tap Get started.
  5. In the Choose an option window, tap Remove everything.
  6. Choose Just remove my files (for a fast reset) or Remove files and clean the drive (for a more secure reset).

Question 26: Where can I get more information about my tablet and warranty?

• Go to insigniaproducts.com, then search for your tablet’s model number to find your User Manual and Warranty.
  • For helpful information about using Windows 10:
    • Go to microsoft.com.
    • Open Icon_Settings.pngAll apps, then tap Get Started.
      Note: You may need to be connected to the Internet to access some content in the Get Started app.