Visitor

10 Flex Insignia Tablet NS-P10A710

Hello. This is a new tablet, rcv'd April 20, 2017. Went through entire setup process, no problems. Installed the Netflix app, no problems. Netflix updated app, I updated, app went away. Went to Google Play Store, said app not compatible with my device. I googled problem, found a user with a Samsung galaxy that had to go to Netflix website to download app. I did the same; however, the app is older. Now, I googled what happened to Netflix app & it says that Netflix app will not show up in Play Store if your phone or device has been tampered with or is not a valid Android. I found out it meant rooted. I went to Google Play Store to download app to find out if this device was rooted; root check, and this device has not been rooted. What I want to know is why there is no update to this tablet, why has my tablet been encrypted when I did not encrypt it, & why does it not accept Netflix app? I can download every other streaming app. If Insignia knows what is wrong, then put out a recall or have an update to this tablet. Thank you. An answer is much appreciated.

Re: 10 Flex Insignia Tablet NS-P10A710

I am having the same issue. Have you heard back on this? I'm so frustrated!!

Re: 10 Flex Insignia Tablet NS-P10A710

I too am having the same problem. A response would be greatly appreciated. Are there any updates on this issue?