Contributor

Re: 8" Flex updating: "Check Failed! Please check your network!"

was able to get super mario run, demo game running, some reason its no longer crashing same game version, I don't no what did it, all I did was clear the games store data of 140MB and relunch it again, that time their was no crashing, used windows 10 mobile hotspot to get error connection problem gone, it downloaded the game data, then runs and links to nintendo account , so far no problems, again I don't no why it crashed on this tablet , no longer having that problem with it, again not sure what fixed my problem with this game app, well thats my last reply back about it, since I no longer need to email them about it, since it seemed to fix itself when I cleared the game stored data cache , seemed to fix the crashing bug, again I don't no what had caused the crashing problem in the first place, since it's no longer doing that on my insignia tablet 10.1.

Insignia Product Engineer

Re: 8" Flex updating: "Check Failed! Please check your network!"

Hello Rob,

Somthing in the game settings was probably corrupted the first time and when you did the subsequent downloads it restored the issue.  once you vleared the stores cache it cleared the problem.  In any case I am happy you got it running.