Accepted Solution

Charging indicator light not working

I just plugged in my 11" Flex Tablet for Android, NS-P11A8100, to charge for the first time. I don't see any charging indicator light. When I look at the screen it says that it's charging (and the battery level has gone up 15%), but the status icon doesn't move up to full and back down to the current level as it's charging, like I'm used to seeing on other Androids.
I'm using the plug and the cord provided in the Box.
Any ideas what's going on?
Thanks in advance!
Insignia Support

Re: Charging indicator light not working

Hello Beffers01,

Welcome to Community@Insignia! 

I've passed your query along to our product support team. As soon as I have new information for you, I'll reply again to your message. I regret the imposition upon your patience in the interim.

Regards,
John
Insignia Support

John
Insignia Support
Highlighted
Insignia Support

Hello Beffers01,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this for you.

I'm given to understand that what you've described may indicate an issue with the battery. If you have just purchased this tablet and are within the retailer's return policy, I would recommend returning to the store for an exchange.

Otherwise, you may carry your tablet in to Geek Squad to pursue repairs. You can schedule an appointment by visiting We're Here to Help and selecting "Make a Reservation" under "Getting Help is Easy." 

Regards,
John
Insignia Support

John
Insignia Support

[ Edited ]

Aloha John,

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly! I did just received this tablet 2 days ago, so I will certainly be returning it to Best Buy. I unfortunately found a second issue with it in the meantime, so this one will definitely be headed back and I'll hope I have better luck with my replacement.

Thank you again for your assistance, and prompt response.

Take good care,

Beth {removed per forum guidelines}