Connection issue with bluetooth computer speakers

I've been having issues with my bluetooth speakers connecting lately. This has been happening the past few days and I can't figure out how to fix it. What has been happening is my speakers will not turn on unless I hit the power button over and over. And even when it does decide to turn on it's stuck trying to connect and my computer will not recognize it at all. Sometimes when it isn't on I can turn the volume knob up and down and it'll turn back on. Usually it fixes itself and connects after a while but now it seems to be stuck syncing or not turning on at all.

• Model Number: NS-PSB4721
  • Computer OS: Windows 10
Insignia Support

Re: Connection issue with bluetooth computer speakers

Greetings Blue,

Thank you so much for your post with our community. It’s disappointing to hear that your Bluetooth Computer speakers aren’t reacting as they should be. I’d be happy to provide some troubleshooting on this matter.

Have you tried to unplug all the components from power plus each other, and then wait a few minutes prior to reconnecting everything? This should power cycle your NS-PSB4721 which should allow it overcome the issues you’ve noted. Please let me know if doing this doesn’t resolve the issues at play, and I’d be happy to discuss what other options may be available for you to further explore.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support

Re: Connection issue with bluetooth computer speakers

It started working again out of nowhere. I haven't had the chance to test that solution but I feel lik I may in the future. Once I am able to find out if that works or not I'll let you know the results. Thank you!