Insignia Support

Re: I need drivers for my Win10 NS-P11W7100

Morning chinadoll758,

Your local Best Buy’s Geek Squad may be able to assist you further. Please note depending on how the drivers were uninstalled their assistance may not be covered under your manufacturer’s warranty. You’re welcome to schedule an appointment with them here to discuss how they might be able to help you.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia ™ Support

Insignia Support

Greetings yoshiki2,

Welcome to our community! Can you please share if you’re having an issue with the Win10 NS-P11W7100 that has a 32-Bit system or did you upgrade the system to a 64-Bit one? If you’ve chosen to do the latter we’d be unable to assist you directly, but you’re welcome to seek assistance from other members of our community.

Please let me know if you’re having an issue with Win10 NS-P11W7100 in it’s original 32-Bit state, and I’d be happy to see how we might be able to help or point you in the correct direction.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support

I used the 32 bit version..
Highlighted
Insignia Support

yoshiki2,

Visiting your local Best Buy after setting up an appointment with Geek Squad would also be an option for you too. Depending on how the drivers were removed they may be able to assist you without a fee under Insignia’s manufacturer warranty. You can schedule an appointment here.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support