bvanhoogstraat

Insignia Flex Accessories

Anyone know where I can get a nice case or cover for the Insignia Flex? I have done some searching and so far I can find nothing. Really would like to find a rugged cover, but a case will do.

Insignia Product Engineer
Roger-INSG

Re: Insignia Flex Accessories

Hello bvanhoogstraat,

Any universal soft cover meant for iPad will fit.  There are a number available at your local Best Buy.

Kayleigh

Wait, so just so I understand, any iPad case will fit on the Flex?
Kayleigh

Wait I just re-read that. This is kind of frustrating, we want real accessories for the device we purchased, not make shift fill ins that won't fit properly because they were designed for a different device. When will we get real cases??
Insignia Product Engineer
Roger-INSG

Kayleigh, The original Insignia Flex does not have any specific case made for it. It uses a panel that is the same size as iPad I and iPad II. Therefore any soft universal cases made for those iPads will fit. The Merchants that make the assortment decisions did not feel that the volume of the original Flex warranted their own custom cases be assorted. This is often the case for Android tablets other than high volume players like Samsung and Google Nexus. We are working on changing that.
Visitor
beckeecarrier

My family has 3 Insignia Flex tablets, so, we have 3 different iPad cases.  They all fit perfectly!  2 of the tablets are in the hands of teenagers and they stay securely in their covers.

Kayleigh

What kind of cases are they? Do they prop the tablet up? Also is the camera covered?
Visitor
beckeecarrier

Yes, they have a prop, doesn't cover the camera, and they were generic cases at BestBuy.
Kayleigh

Thank you!
sparty

For those who are looking for accessories, you may want to search for accessories for the Le Pan II or Le Pan S tablet. If you look them up, they are virtually identical and I believe they are made by the same manufacturer. We bought a case for the Le Pan II and it fits perfectly. Hope this helps anyone who is having a hard time finding a case or accessories.