Contributor

Insignia NS-P11W7100 NO WIFI driver after update to W!0 creators update

Any help locating a working driver, or the name of the driver, or how to install the driver, would be appreciated.  I emailed support but am not expecting a reply.  I may end up taking it back to Best Buy if this can't be resolved.  Thanks

Contributor

Re: Insignia NS-P11W7100 NO WIFI driver after update to W!0 creators update

Here is the response from Insignia - as I suspected NO help

"Thank you for contacting Insignia Products, this is Adolfo and I will assist you today with your NS-P11W7100 Tablet. I went ahead and did some research for you and I learned that due to copyright we do not have any drivers available for this tablet. However, in order to learn more about you issue and to check what other options we have, please add the information below"

I went ahead and reverted to anniversary edition.  Noted the WIFI driver and am now downloading Intel drivers.  I will go ahead and re-update to Creators Edition and try the Intel drivers.  If it works I will post links to the driver that worked, if any do . . .

-ed.

Hello,

Network addapter name: Intel Dual band wireless AC3165

You have to go to intel websit to download wireless driver Win10 32 bit
Then install the driver to your Insignia Tablet NS-P11W7100Good luck

Contributor

Thanks, the WIFI driver wouldn't install.  Being frustrated and having wasted a butt-load of time, I reverted back to anniversary edition (1607).  Maybe it'll get sorted out later, maybe I'll use it as a doorstop...

Visitor

Someone has already packed a 176MB zip file here in this forum.  Try to research it!

Visitor