Insignia NS-P11W7100

Hi there guys! 

I've got a quick question, I've had my Insignia Flex for little under a year now. the unit has sustained a cracked digitizer. However, has functioned just fine until right recently. 

A few days ago, I plugged the unit up to charge and there was no charge indecator lights or anything showing and I personally thought that was strange considring I've never had this issue with my flex before. Well, I allowed it to sit in charge for a while and I came back to the unit still being unresponsive without any charge indecator or anything, except being very hot at the top right corner of the tablet. 

I'm trying to figure out how to get my device fixed and parhaps if this is a warranty issue. I've tried everything to make the device function from leaving it on charge a couple of hours to different plugs and charging adapters and cables, I was even halfway tempted to open it up and see what's going on inside (IT student with a computer repair shop on the side, wouldn't be the first time.) However if this could be covered by warranty I wouldn't want to void it by doing a teardown to see. 

Hopefully someone can give me advice here or point out something I'm missing. 

Best regards, 

Eddie Lynn / welkwo 

Insignia Support

Re: Insignia NS-P11W7100

Hello Eddie,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

I would like to recommend that you pursue service by visiting your local Geek Squad. You can schedule an appointment by visiting We're Here to Help and selecting "Make a Reservation" under "Getting Help is Easy."

Regards,

John

Insignia Support