Re: Kernel Source

Hey ShadowMJA, I never received anything, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

If you do happen to get something, please pass it along to me!
Contributor

I have already explained, what people that wants to root their device for free has to do, as for me supplying the root, I have zero intentions​ on helping anyone root their device.

My tools, time and help costs simple as that, to do it yourself only cost you your time.

@Vampireinfo

Could you upload the source? Other people are interested in rooting this device, and insignia is not providing a direct download, or providing it to everyone.

Contributor

Upload 26 GB of source, that would be a no.

Thanks for being an asset to the community.... Anyway has someone helpful managed to get their hands on the source?

Highlighted

I have a NS-P08A7100. I made up a throwaway gmail account with junk password. It is months later, problem with tablet, and I wiped and factory reset.

Now, I have "THE GOOGLE PROBLEM." The setup welcome screen takes me though steps where I am forced to connect/login to a router, then presented with a google screen asking me for a email and username which was previously synced with the device. Obviously, this is going to be impossible. Many wipe data-resets later, same unbreakable loop.

I took the tablet into the geek squad where I purchased it, and they informed me they have seen this problem, many times before (at least I was able to make them admit that much), and that it was pretty hopeless, and suggested I contact google. Now, unless google has a staff of wizards on payroll, I only suspect I will be given the run around again, and google ARE PROFESSIONAL CRIMINALS -- they are holding access to my property hostage, and insisting I have a google acound before accessing it -- CRAZY.

A firmware falsh would sure help, or any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.