NS-P10A7100 Google Apps and services keep crashing

Before I totally lose my cool, I'll give you the details.

I had the smaller version of this and while it didn't constantly crash, it was hands down the WORST tablet I have ever had.

Well somehow the screen got messed up from storing it in my bag so I thought, "Hey, let's get the bigger 10.1" screen since it's only like $20 more."

Now after three days of going into settings-apps and resetting app preferences, going into **bleep** near all Google Apps and services and clearing the cache and memory and restarting with no luck and then doing a factory reset with no luck again.

I've even tried powering off, then simultaneously pressing the volume up and power buttons for ten seconds until the Android guy appears, but he never appears! It just boots up and then I experience all of the same problems!

I've seen so many posts all over the place with people just losing their minds over this piece of junk.

INSIGNIA, WHERE IS CUSTOMER SUPPORT? WHERE ARE THE UPDATES? WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT? ARE YOU FOLKS JUST COMPLETELY INEPT AND STUPID OR ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE SOME CHANGES AND ALLOW PAYING CUSTOMERS TO ENJOY THEIR TABLET WITHOUT HAVING TO RESET EVERYTHING 10 TIMES A DAY?

This will be the last Insignia product I ever buy, and I will make sure to tell everyone I know what a horrible experience I have had with this paperweight.

Shame on you, Insignia.
Highlighted

Re: NS-P10A7100 Google Apps and services keep crashing

Having a similar problem.  Looking for the factory image (nothing better to do with my time until I return this thing to Best Buy).

Insignia doesn't know where to get the image.  Geek Squad doesn't either.  Well, when it comes to this tablet, Geek Squad knows NOTHING.

Did these tablets appear in a warehouse one day and Insignia/Best Buy decide to sell them?