Accepted Solution

NS-P10A7100 wired ethernet

Hi,

I don't have Wi-Fi so I tried to connect my NS-P10A7100 android tablet to wired ethernet using a UGREEN USB 2.0  Ethernet Adapter with OTG. Unfortunately it didn't work.

I tried changing to "USB ethernet" in the developer options but it also didn't work.

The ethernet adapter works well with a Windows laptop, so the problem is not in the adapter.

Do you have any ideas how I can enable wired ethernet on the tablet?

Insignia Support

Re: NS-P10A7100 wired ethernet

Hello shabi,

Welcome to the Insignia Support Online Forum Community! I appreciate the time you’ve taken to share your connection questions with us. I’d be happy to help you answer them.

The USB port on your NS-P10A7100 isn’t intended to be used with an adapter to receive an internet connection. I apologize for any inconvenience that may be causing you. You’re welcome to use the USB port for transferring, and viewing files. Let us know if you have any other questions, and we’d be happy to help you answer them!

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia ™Support

Thank you Mariah!
Do you have a similar product that can use the USB port for Internet connection?
Highlighted
Insignia Support

Hello shabi,

Thank you so much for your follow up question! I really do appreciate it. At this time none of our Insignia Tablets support an adapter being used with the USB port. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Kindly,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support