NS-P10W8100 - TABLET - WINDOWS 10 NOT WORKING

hi, windows crashed on this tablet i bought 4 days ago! really garbage product. i reinstalled the windows using microsoft tool as the recovery tool was not working. now i have a computer because tablet funcions touch for example is no longer working.

@microsoft they told me that the manufacture have to send me the correct windows 10 image! how can i get this PLEASEEEEE

Thanks,

Alexandre

Insignia Support

Re: NS-P10W8100 - TABLET - WINDOWS 10 NOT WORKING

Greetings alegomessp,

Welcome to the Insignia Forum Community! I’m sorry to hear that your new Insignia Tab isn’t working. I’d be happy to point you in the correct direction to get assistance.

At this time visiting your local Best Buy would be the best option available. Their Geek Squad would be able to ensure that your tablet is working as it should be, and if they can’t figure it they’d be able to discuss the possibility of an exchange with you. You can schedule an appointment with Geek Squad here.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia ™Support

Hi Mariah, im not in US anymore. I got in touch with microsoft and they said that i need to install the appropriate windows 10 image. Please send me the image for me to install i know how to do that just need the correct files.
Insignia Support

alegomessp,

You’re welcome to give our support teams at (877) 467-4289 to discuss any options that may be available to support our customers that are aboard. Please note depending on your geographic location we may not have any service partners in your area.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support

i called, very poor customer service, each one say different procedures...

i call to microsoft and they told me that i need the correct windows 10 image and drives to solve the problem. They said that the manufacture HAVE TO provide this. Is my right and part of the product! Id like you to get in touch with product manager of this company and help me to solve it. thanks alexandre

Insignia Support

Hello alegomessp,

Thanks for reaching out again on this matter. I apologize our teams over the phone were unable to provide any alternatives for you.  After double checking with our support teams it appears that we’d be unable to assist you further. The proper way to restore a Window’s Tablet would be to restore to factory settings. By choosing to reinstall Windows 10 you’ve voided your one-year warranty with us. At this time we’d be unable to assist you further.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support