Visitor

Re: NS-P11W6100 Drivers?

Install sound drivers from what?

Contributor

In that link scroll through until you see the download link for the drivers.
Contributor

Hi I upgraded my in. Flex to Win 10 and now dont hace sound tried win drivers and can't install it said dont work with this plataform any help will be appreciated Thanks

Mesa wrote:
Hi I upgraded my in. Flex to Win 10 and now dont hace sound tried win drivers and can't install it said dont work with this plataform any help will be appreciated Thanks

Did you read the first 3 posts of the thread.  Everything you need is there.

Visitor

Hello Forum Members, i ambrand spanking new to the community and I have read mostof thepost pertaining to drivers for the NS-P11W6100.  I think maybe im missing something.  I purchased a used Flex 11.6 (Windows) and reset it back to factory settings and lost all drivers.  I downloaded the driver files that are in this thread and the only thing I could get to work is the wifi drivers.  I've tried to install the driviers via the .ini files and after the attempted install I get a message that says that the drivers installed successfully but nothing changes.  I went into the device manager and it there is no sound devices there (just one example).  Can any guide me in the right direction?

Contributor

Which driver package did you use? There are two referenced in this thread

Quick question, if someone is willing to help me out. I'm trying to make my wireless adapter sleep while the tablet sleeps. The different in battery savings on my other Windows tablet is drastic. I have the option selected in Settings, but wifi still does not sleep.

I notice I'm missing the "Power Management" tab under the properties of my network adapter. I'm curious if the device just doen't support the option, or if it's possibly a driver issue. Before I go messing around with Drivers, would someone be so kind as to confirm if they have the Power Management tab? (Specifically, I'm looking for the checkbox that says something along the lines of "allow the computer to turn off this device"..... etc.

Thanks.

Contributor

Right click the battery icon -> power options -> change plan settings on balanced -> change advanced power options -> change the setting in the wireless adapter settings turn to maximum power saving and will set a sleep cycle for your wifi device. Alternatively you can change your adapter settings to allow computer to turn off the device to save power, while it may look like its still on it will be off after a certain amount of time without user activity in the api, sending the command to turn the device off until the computer is in use again.
Highlighted
Contributor

To do the alternative method in detail. Right click your wifi icon -> open network and sharing -> right click the wifi connection in the list -> properties -> configure... -> power management tab -> make sure allow computer to turn this device off is checked. Click ok and it will aplly the new settings to your wifi adapter. Done!