Re: NS-P11W6100 Drivers?

Appreciate the attempt to help, but as my post mentioned, my specific issue is that I'm missing the power management tab entirely. Although Windows has an option under "settings" to disconnect from wifi while asleep (and its checked), wifi does not sleep, and my battery gets almost completely killed overnight, while my other windows tablet (Asus vivotab) loses only a couple percent of battery.

My understanding is that the power management tab is sometimes missing due to driver support (hence my posting in this thread), so I was just curious if anyone else actually had that tab on their insignia tablet. Thanks anyways.

Thanks a million! One more queston though, using your drivers, I jut went down the list of UNKNOWNS and told it to search your drivers folder and it found each and everyone. Thing is, I'm still missing the Battery Icon in the task bar...any suggestions...

Thanks!

Highlighted

Update on my Baterry Icon issue.

If you go into the Drivers Folder created by the Zip file supplied else where in this thread and open the folder that starts with "IntelBatterymanagement.inf", you will find INTELBATTERYMANAGEMENT.INF. Select and Right-Click on the file and choose INSTALL. It will require a reboot. Once done, "magically" your battery icon will be back!

I really need the sound drivers!  Tried Windows update and that is what my original problem was.  Windows update of Win10 broke my sound and update of driver caused error message, "DRIVER OVERRAN BUFFER" and totally crashed the system.  Someone posted a link to drivers, but the link was broken and I am still looking for sound drivers for my NS-P11W6100 Flex Tablet.  Can you help????

Did everything in above posts, but still missing drivers.

Went to https://downloadcenter.intel.com and ran the driver update and everything is now working.

not sure if this fixed everything by it self or a combination of pervious attempt.

Contributor

After upgrading to W10 creators update, I Have NO wifi, no wifi device in device manager and no no wifi adaptor in network settings.  I downloaded your driver package - thanks, but not sure what to do with it.  Can't find wifi driver.  Any help appreciated.  I have the 7100 NOT the 6100 but hoping the driver will work...

Contributor

After upgrading to W10 creators update, I Have NO wifi, no wifi device in device manager and no no wifi adaptor in network settings.  I downloaded your driver package - thanks, but not sure what to do with it.  Can't find wifi driver.  Any help appreciated.  I have the 7100 NOT the 6100 but hoping the driver will work...

Contributor

The broadcom 4324.exe are the drivers for this device. Why did you install creators update and not the regular windows 10? Windows 10 should automatically install the Wi-Fi drivers for you.
Contributor

I was on W10 anniversary and it just updated to creators

Contributor

The Broadcom wouldn't install.  Error "Update,cpp 1203" has occurred and Seyup cannot continue"