Visitor

NS-P11W7100 Cameras Both showing in "System Devices" but only one in "Imaging devices"

The 2 megapixel OV2680 front facing camera shows in both places in device manager, The 5 megapixel ov5648 rear facing camera shows only in "system devices" and not in "imaging devices".

Went through the fresh install of windows 10, and got the problem of very little working, found this site, and downloaded the "Double Driver"  program and backup files and another download of drivers from another post. 

I have absolutely everything working perfectly other than this camera issue.

Camera app opens and finds front facing camera (ov2680) but app has no icon for switching cameras.

How do I get the other camera to appear in "imaging devices"?

Visitor

Re: NS-P11W7100 Cameras Both showing in "System Devices" but only one in "Imaging dev

Never mind, did a fresh install of windows 10, updated all drivers with drivers folder provided in this forum and all's well now.

Thanks to jmt87. Got this tablet 2 days ago for cheap from someone who gave up on trying to load windows. Nothing to it with jmt87's drivers file. Insignia "Support" a joke.

Contributor

Re: NS-P11W7100 Cameras Both showing in "System Devices" but only one in "Imaging dev

Insignia email support pointed me to jmt87's drivers file. Did you try phone support instead?

Highlighted
Visitor

Never contacted anyone, just found this forum in my search to get tablet to work.

Contributor

Good for you. I might do the same, fresh install, I think mine worked before the update, then everything got screwed.