NS-p10w8100 insignia won't reset -- Not enough storage space.

NS-p10w8100 Windows 10 laptop insignia won't reset -- Not enough storage space.

Hello, Please help us.  We have a NS-p10w8100 Windows 10 tablet/laptop.  It is detachable.  Anyway, the problem is this. It is in a rebooting cycle, it allows me to sign into with password, but imediately get an error.  Windows has encountered a problem and needs to restart.  Click on close.  No matter how many times i do that and reboot, get that same message.  It auto reboots.  Anyway, i wanted to hard reset, which i understand, and tried to do, but i get an error message that there is not enough space to reset on the windows drive.  So, i tried booting to a command prompt and deleting files, it won't delete files using the "del" or "delete" command that i normally have no problem with.(No matter whether i choose to save data or delete all personally data and wipe clean with a fresh reset of windows.   Could someone please tell me how i can successfully delete some data off the hard drive so that the reset will work.  I'm at witts end.  Please help. Frank

Regular Contributor

Re: NS-p10w8100 insignia won't reset -- Not enough storage space.

By booting to a command prompt, is that the same as booting up in Safe Mode?

I Love "FEATURE 00"

In Windows 10, there is NO Safe Mode, it is a System Troubleshooting Window only, that has Command Prompt as a choice. It also offers you Restore to a Previous State, etc. etc.  But, Windows 10 doesn't have the traditional Safe Mode where you can get into actual Windows with the drivers not loaded.  I would love it, if i could get there but, no,  It only has that troubleshooting option where you aren't actually in windows.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Without a recovery drive that has system files, I'd replace the tablet.
I Love "FEATURE 00"