Needing Custom Bootloader on NS-P10A7100

So I just recently got an Insignia NS-P10A7100 Android 6.0 Marshmallow tablet for $99.99 from Best Buy and I've noticed that it doesn't have a bootloader. I was wondering if there was a way to "unlock" the bootloader so I could install a custom one. I have ABD installed and I also have the drivers. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-theEnderModder

Re: Needing Custom Bootloader on NS-P10A7100

Also, if there is a way to apply an update from ADB, that would be great. (Nougat is perfered)

Contributor

I have this tablet too, its the one that is having an problem with google text to speech 4.0 patch from google play

was wondering if you hardware information matches my devices information under about screen, I think its possible to  have an download of update.zip and applies fixies to this tablet under the areas like stablizing the internet multiplay options since my hardware connect to linksys router seems breaking connection I think for the Card Wars 2 game or at least yestorday I keep geting ingame message saying it needs to reconnect or refesh the connection it was breaking in gameplay and the gameplay was taking some time to load in the startup screen for that game, I don't no if its related to this hardware or its software related problems with Card Wars 2 app under google play, besides the problems with google text to speech 4.0 patch , thats the only problems I have had with this android tablet, my old samsung galaxy 10.1 Wifi only tablet seems to handle the connection better than the new tablet, but some of the new games will not play under it and thats why I go an new tablet in any case.

hardware information below

model number 
NS-P10A7100

android version

Android security patch level
May 1,2016

kernel version
evan@evan-desktop #21
Mon Jun 27 15:18:25 CST 2016

Build Number
NS-P10A7100 V01.00.00

double clicking on Kernel version bring but the system update screen for update.zip on /sdcard

Android Tablet User

All info and specks seem to match very well. I believe that the wifi issue on this tablet is software related. I've found out that this tablet is on the same android build version as a nexus 6p (MMB29M). Seems like you could flash a custom bootloader, but using Command Prompt and doing fastboot flashing unlock does nothing.
Contributor

my problem has been fixed for google text to speech app 4.0

Updated
October 10, 2016 this one is working on my tablet.

the one for this version solved that, but I am still having an problem when downloading google play updates, it keeps disconnecting on my linksys router and then right away reconnecting to the linksys router thats the last problem I am having.

What's New
• Alternative voice variations now available on every device.
• Added support to amplify speech volume over other audio.
• Extended support for emoji verbalisation in Chinese, Dutch, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Bug fixes and improvements.

Updated
October 10, 2016

above information in this version of google text to speech update all the voices are working now.

Android Tablet User
Highlighted
Visitor

@theEnderModder - hey, where did you get the ADB and the drivers? I too am in need of the bootloader as well as the ADB and USB drivers. Thanks