No drivers for Flex 11.6 is absolutely unacceptable

I own a computer repair shop. I have a Flex 11.6 tablet on which I have performed a clean install of Windows 10 32-bit. I came to the website for the manufacturer to download the various drivers required to complete a reinstall and the only driver provided by Insignia is the Intel Wireless 3165 driver. Where are the drivers for the audio devices, touchscreen, front and rear cameras, power management hardware, GPS, sensors, etc.? This is absolutely unacceptable. Insignia needs to provide the drivers for their products. I am going to return this tablet and leave very nasty reviews everywhere I possibly can urging people to not purchase Insignia's unsupported hardware if you do not post the drivers for this equipment. Why have you not provided the drivers for the hardware? What made anyone at your company think that this is okay? I have seen where people have tried to cobble drivers together for the device but even those attempts are missing several drivers such as the cameras and touchscreen. I want the drivers for the Flex 11.6 and I want them yesterday. What do I need to do to get them?
Insignia Support

Re: No drivers for Flex 11.6 is absolutely unacceptable

Hello nctritech,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

For this issue, please call Insignia Support at 877-467-4289 for assistance.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support

Highlighted

Re: No drivers for Flex 11.6 is absolutely unacceptable

I can't download drivers over the phone. Drivers should be provided for all hardware by the OEM. The drivers are not provided. I filed a support ticket and was told to contact Microsoft, and Microsoft tells everyone to contact the OEM. I have returned the product. This lack of OEM support is not okay. Telling me to call support is not the proper response.