Not Working:

Touch Screen - Working on this at present

SD Card

Power Monitoring

Internal Speakers

Not Tested:

Cameras

Sensors

If anybody else is interested in running linux on this and would like to help I will detail my procedure for them otherwise Yes this tablet can run linux with some limitations

Re: Ubuntu Linux on NS-P1W7100

I'm interested in this. I'm pretty handy with Linux, just haven't started looking at how to get it started on this device. I'd love to have some basic guidance. 

Visitor

apologies for the necropost but how might i ask did you boot to a linux drive? i cannot get this to boot from usb at all no matter what. have disabled secure boot entirely, fastboot is off as is quiet. boot order is set to boot from usb dive. doesnt matter which drive i use or what distro since as soon as the pc restarts it seems to be resetting the bios to boot from windows as soon as i choose "save and restart" from the exit menu. am i just missing something simple? please let me know.

Highlighted
Visitor

For some strange reason it was decided to make a 64-bit computer with a 32-bit firmware,  you need the 32 bit efi files.

If you are installing ubuntu download the64 bit version, inject the 32 bit efi and grub files then install.