20: I have setup parental controls on my player but I am still able to watch any movie from Netflix.

·         Your player’s parental controls will not block movies from Netflix. You must use your computer to login to Netflix to adjust your parental control ratings in your Netflix account.

21: How do I connect to CinemaNow?

• Connect your player to the Internet. If you need help setting up your Internet connection, please refer to Question 3 on page 2.

• You must have a valid CinemaNow account. Visit www.cinemanow.com for more information.

• To access CinemaNow:

1.     First set up your CinemaNow account through your PC. Go to www.cinemanow.com/bbactivate  to get an activation PIN.

2.     Click Activate a New Device, then sign in again with your username/password.

3.     Enter any name in the Name Your Device section, then click Continue. You now have been provided with a valid activation number to enter into the activation field within the CinemaNow application on your Blu-ray player.

4.     Once you have successfully established an Internet connection on your Blu-ray player, select the CinemaNow application using your remote control, then press ENTER.

5.     Select the Settings tab at the bottom of the screen, then press ENTER.

6.     Select Activate and enter your activation code. You can now rent movies using CinemaNow.

7.     To exit CinemaNow, press Home/Setup.

22: I have setup parental controls on my player but I am still able to watch any move from CinemaNow.

·         Your player’s parental controls will not block movies from CinemaNow. You must use your computer to login to CinemaNow to adjust your parental control ratings in your CinemaNow account.

23: How do I connect to Pandora?

• Connect your player to the Internet. If you need help setting up your Internet connection, please refer to Question 3 on page 2.

• You must have a valid Pandora account. Visit www.pandora.com for more information.

• To use an existing Pandora account:

1.     Press ▲ or ▼ to select Pandora, then press ENTER.

2.     Select I have a Pandora account from the options, then sign in with your account information.

OR

To create a new Pandora account:

1.     Press ▲ or ▼ to select Pandora, then press ENTER.

2.     Select I am new to Pandora from the options. You will receive an activation code.

3.     On your PC, go to www.pandora.com/insignia and enter the activation code, then click Activate.

4.     Click Create a Pandora Account and follow the on-screen instructions.

24: My player will not play any type of disc.

·         Is the disc loading properly in the player?

·         If the disc type cannot be detected by the player, the player will eject the disc.

·         If the disc can be loaded and played, an icon will appear briefly in the upper right corner to show the type of disc being loaded.

·         If the player continues to not play any disc type, please return the player to the store.

25: My player is not working at all.

·         Unplug the power cord, wait 60 seconds, plug the cord back in again, then turn on your player.

·         Try plugging the player into another outlet.

·         Other devices (e.g., surround sound receiver, external speakers, fans, etc) may be interfering with your player. Try turning one device off at a time to determine which device is causing the interference.

o    Once you have determined which device is causing interference, please move it further from the TV to eliminate the interference.

·         If this troubleshooting does not work, please take your player, with your receipt, to Best Buy so a Geek Squad Technician can assist you further.