20: I see snow when I attempt to fast-forward movies or change menus using an HDMI connection.

• It is possible your TV is not compatible with the signal being sent to the player through the HDMI cable. Try the player and HDMI cable with another TV.

• Try using component cables rather than and HDMI cable.

21: How do I adjust the resolution of my player?

·         The player must be on but on playing a disc, CinemaNow, connected media, etc.

·         To adjust the resolution:

1.       Press ▲ or ▼ to select Settings, then press ENTER. The Settings menu opens.

2.       Press or to select Display, then press ENTER. The Display menu opens.

3.       Press or to select Resolution, then press ENTER.

4.       Press or to choose from:

§         HDMI Auto – Your player will automatically select the best output resolution based on the information exchanged between your TV and your player over the HDMI cable.

§         1080p – Choose this option if you have an HDTV capable of 1080p and it connected to your player via an HDMI cable.

§         1080i – Choose this option if your HDTV is only capable of 1080i.

§         720p – Choose this option if your HDTV is only capable of 720p.

§         480p – Choose this option if your TV is an EDTV (enhanced-definition TV).

§         480i – Choose this option if your TV is a standard-definition TV.

5.       Press ENTER to select the resolution.

6.       Press to go to the previous menu.

22: How do I connect to Netflix?

• Connect your player to the Internet. If you need help setting up your Internet connection, please refer to Question 3 on page 2.

• You must have a valid Netflix account. Visit www.netflix.com/insignia or call 866-579-7113 for more information.

• To access Netflix:

1.       Press ▲ or ▼ to select Netflix, then press ENTER to register your player with your Netflix account. Follow the directions on your TV screen. You will be provided with an activation code.

2.       If you already have a Netflix account, log in to your account on your PC. Click on the Your Account & Help link in the upper right corner of the screen.

a.       In the WATCHING INSTANTLY ON YOUR TV OR COMPUTER section, click Activate a Netflix Ready Device and enter the activation code from Step 1.

OR

If you do not have an existing Netflix account, got to http://www.netflix.com/insignia to start your free trial and enter the activation code from Step 1 into the Insignia code field on the screen.

3.       After setting up your account and activating your Blu-ray player, browse to Instant under the Your Queue tab and add movies to the queue.

4.       To exit Netflix on your player, press Home/Setup.

23: My player is stuck on Netflix’s Instant Queue. I am unable to navigate Netflix but I am able to exit the Netflix application.

• Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, it may take awhile for Netflix to load.

• Make sure you have movies added to your Netflix Instant Queue.

• Make sure you are using your player’s remote and the arrow keys to navigate Netflix.

• If you continue to experience issues, please contact Netflix at www.netflix.com/help or call 866-579-7113.

24: I have setup parental controls on my player but I am still able to watch any movie from Netflix.

·         Your player’s parental controls will not block movies from Netflix. You must use your computer to login to Netflix to adjust your parental control ratings in your Netflix account.

25: How do I connect to CinemaNow?

·         Connect your player to the Internet. If you need help setting up your Internet connection, please refer to Question 3 on page 2.

·         You must have a valid CinemaNow account. Visit www.cinemanow.com for more information.

·         To access CinemaNow:

1.       First set up your CinemaNow account through your PC. Go to www.cinemanow.com/activate to get an activation PIN.

2.       Click Activate a New Device, then sign in again with your username/password.

3.       Enter any name in the Name Your Device section, then click Continue. You now have been provided with a valid activation number to enter into the activation field within the CinemaNow application on your Blu-ray player.

4.       Once you have successfully established an Internet connection on your Blu-ray player, select the CinemaNow application using your remote control, then press ENTER.

5.       Select the Settings tab at the bottom of the screen, then press ENTER.

6.       Select Activate and enter your activation code. You can now rent movies using CinemaNow.

7.       To exit CinemaNow, press Home/Setup.

26: I have setup parental controls on my player but I am still able to watch any move from CinemaNow.

·         Your player’s parental controls will not block movies from CinemaNow. You must use your computer to login to CinemaNow to adjust your parental control ratings in your CinemaNow account.

27: How do I connect to Pandora?

·         Connect your player to the Internet. If you need help setting up your Internet connection, please refer to Question 3 on page 2.

·         You must have a valid Pandora account. Visit www.pandora.com for more information.

·         To use an existing Pandora account:

1.       Press ▲ or ▼ to select Pandora, then press ENTER.

2.       Select I have a Pandora account from the options, then sign in with your account information.

OR

To create a new Pandora account:

1.       Press ▲ or ▼ to select Pandora, then press ENTER.

2.       Select I am new to Pandora from the options. You will receive an activation code.

3.       On your PC, go to www.pandora.com/insignia and enter the activation code, then click Activate.

4.       Click Create a Pandora Account and follow the on-screen instructions.