Question 1: How long does it take for my headphone batteries to charge?

[ Edited ]
  • When fully drained, your headphone batteries will take approximately four hours to charge.

Question 2: How do I know when my headphone batteries are charged?

[ Edited ]
  • The docking station Charging indicator on the dock turns green when the headphone batteries are fully charged.
  • See Question 5 for more information about the Charging indicator.

Question 3: What should I do if my headphones will not charge?

The Charging indicator lights red while your headphones are charging. When fully charged, the indicator lights green.

• Make sure that the docking station is connected to a working power outlet. If it is connected to a surge protector, make sure that the surge protector is turned on.
  • Make sure that the docking station power switch is set to ON.
  • Make sure that your headphones are docked correctly. The arrow on the docking station should align with the arrow on your headphones. The charging contacts on the docking station and charging pins should also make contact. Rock the headphones back and forth to make a good connection.
  • Unplug the docking station, then plug it back in.
  • Plug the docking station into a different power outlet.

Question 4: What should I do if my headphones will not turn on?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure that your headphones are charging correctly. The docking station Charging indicator turns red when your headphones are charging and lights green when your headphones are fully charged. See Question 3 for more information.
  • Make sure that the OFF/ON switch on the docking station is set to ON, then press the (power) button on your headphones.

Question 5: What do the indicator lights mean?

Charging indicator light on the dock:

Indicator Light

Description

Lights solid red

Headphones are charging.

Lights solid green

Headphones are done charging.

Turns off

Headphones are not charging or have been removed from the docking station.

Pairing indicator light on the dock:

Indicator Light

Description

Lights solid blue

Headphones and dock are paired.

Blinks blue

Headphones and dock are pairing.

Indicator light on the headphones:

Indicator Light

Description

Lights solid blue

Headphones and dock are paired.

Blinks blue

Headphones and dock are paring.

Blinks red

Headphone batteries are low and need to be charged. You can use your headphones for 30 minutes after the indicator starts blinking.

Question 6: How do I pair my headphones to the docking station?

1. Slide the OFF/ON switch on the docking station to ON. The Pairing indicator on the docking station blinks blue.
  2. Press the Power-Symbol.jpg (Power) button on the right earpiece to turn on the headphones. The Power/Pairing indicator on headphone blinks blue.
  3. When the Power/Pairing indicator on your headphones and Pairing indicator on the docking station both light steadily blue, your headphones and docking station are paired. The system is ready to use.

Question 7: What is the range of my headphones?

[ Edited ]
  • Your headphones will work up to 60 feet (20 meters) away when in a line-of-sight from the docking station.
  • This range may be reduced if the signal has to pass through walls or if there is interference with other devices such as routers, cordless phones, or microwaves. See Question 8 for more information.

Question 8: What should I do if my other devices are interfering with my headphones?

• Keep your headset and docking station at least 18 inches away from devices that may cause interference.
  • Rotate the docking station slowly to find the best reception position for your headphones. You may also want to try moving it to a new location in the room.
  • Unplug your devices one at a time until you determine which devices are causing issues.
  • If your cordless phone or wireless router is causing interference, try changing the channel it is using. See the documentation that came with the device for more information.
  • If you live in an apartment complex, your neighbor’s devices may also be interfering with your headset.
  • If your headset and router are interfering with each other and you have a dual-band router, change your router (such as a computer) settings to run on a 5 GHz frequency. Make sure that any devices connected to your router can work on a 5 GHz frequency before changing the setting. See the documentation that came with your router for more information.

Question 9: What should I do if my headphones do not have sound or are too quiet?

• Make sure that all cables are connected correctly and securely.
  • Make sure that your audio source (such as a TV or stereo system) has its volume turned up to at least 50%.
  • Turn up the volume of your headphones.
  • Try playing audio from a different source. If the problem is fixed, the issue may be with your original source device.