Question 10: What should I do if the sound has static or breaks up?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure that all cables are connected correctly and securely.
  • Rotate the docking station slowly to find the best reception position for your headphones. You may also want to try moving it to a new location in the room.
  • Shorten the distance between your headphones and docking station. The maximum distance is 60 feet (20 meters).
  • Other devices (such as cordless phones, microwaves, wireless routers, etc.) may cause interference. See Question 8 for more information.

Question 11: What should I do if I am only getting sound through one side of my headphones?

• Check the audio balance levels on the source device and make sure that the left and right audio are evenly balanced.
  • Make sure that all cables are connected correctly and securely.

Question 12: How do I stop sound from coming from my audio source when my headphones are connected?

• Turn off the internal speakers of your audio source (such as a TV). See the instructions that came with your audio source for more information.

Question 13: Where can I get more information about my headphones?

[ Edited ]
  • Refer to your User Guide that came with your headphones or go to the Insignia website (www.insigniaproducts.com). To go to the product page, type “NS-WHP314” into the search bar located in the top right corner, then press ENTER.

Question 14: Where can I find more information about my warranty?

[ Edited ]
  • You can find more information about your warranty in your User Guide or on the Insignia website (www.insigniaproducts.com). To go to the product page, type “NS-WHP314” into the search bar located in the top right corner, then press ENTER.