Question 30: How do I manually preset a radio station?

1. Press the TUNE/PRESET until PRESET is not displayed.
2. Tune the desired radio station.
3. Press and hold the MEMO button on the remote OR the MEMORY button on the receiver.
4. The MEM light will blink for five seconds.
     •      If the MEM light goes off, start again from Step 3.
5. Select a preset number between 1 and 30 by turning the UP/DOWN knob
OR by pressing the PRESET arrow buttons
OR by entering a preset number using the number keys.
NOTE:
         •    When using the numeric keypad on the remote control, if your number is greater than nine, enter the first digit, then enter the second digit within two seconds.
         •    When using the numeric keypad, the station is stored automatically without pressing the MEMO button a second time (i.e. disregard step 6).
         •    A stored frequency is erased from memory by storing another frequency in its place.
6. Press the MEMO button again.
7. Repeat this procedure to memorize additional stations.

Question 31: What should I do if stations cannot be received?

• Make sure the antenna is properly connected to the receiver.
  • Make sure the desired station frequency is tuned correctly.
  • If needed, move the antenna and retry tuning.

Question 32: What should I do if preset stations cannot be received?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure an incorrect station frequency has not been memorized. Memorize the correct station frequency.
  • Check to see if the memorized stations have been cleared, and if so, memorize the stations again.
  • Make sure the antenna is properly connected to the receiver (see Question 3 or Question 4).
  • Be sure to put the antenna in a location that receives the best reception. Changing the position of the antenna can improve reception.
  • The receiver may not be in PRESETmode. To do this, press TUNE/PRESET until the PRESET indictor light turns on.

Question 33: What should I do if there is poor FM reception?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure the antenna is properly connected to the receiver (see Question 3 or Question 4).
  • Be sure to put the antenna in a location that receives the best reception. Changing the position of the antenna can improve reception.
  • Make sure the receiver is tuned to the correct station frequency.
  • Try using an outdoor antenna (not included) to improve reception.

Question 34: What should I do if there is a continuous hissing noise during FM reception?

[ Edited ]
  • This could be the result of a weak signal.
    • Change the position of the antenna to improve reception.
    • Replace the indoor antenna with an outdoor antenna (not included).
  • Make sure the antenna is securely and properly attached to the receiver (see Question 3 or Question 4).
  • The receiver may be too close to the TV or other device.
    • Move the other devices or turn them off.
    • Try using an outdoor antenna to improve reception.

Question 35: What should I do if there is a continuous hissing noise during AM reception?

[ Edited ]
  • This could be the result of a weak signal.
    • Change the position of the antenna to improve reception.
    • Replace the indoor antenna with an outdoor antenna (not included).
  • Make sure the antenna is securely and properly attached to the receiver (see Question 3 or Question 4).
  • Keep the receiver away from sources of noise, such as motors, fluorescent lamps, or lighting.

Question 36: What should I do if I can hear the audio, but I can’t see the video on my TV?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure that the correct video input is selected. Select the input source that matches the device connected to the TV (see Question 14).

Question 37: How do I access the User Guide?

• You can find the User Guide on the Insignia website (www.insigniaproducts.com). Type NS-R2001 in the search box to go to the product page. The User Guide and QSG are available under the Support/Downloads tab.

Question 38: Can I get more information about my receiver?

• Refer to your User Guide or the Insignia website (www.insigniaproducts.com). Type NS-R2001 in the search box to go to the product page.
Highlighted

Question 39: Where can I find more information about my warranty?

• You can find more information about your warranty in your User Guide or on the Insignia website (www.insigniaproducts.com). Type NS-R2001 in the search box to go to the product page.