Question 20: How do I use the radio on my home theater receiver?

[ Edited ]

To tune to a radio station:

• Press TUNER repeatedly to select either AM or FM.
  • Use the remote control or volume knob on the front of your home theater receiver to turn up the volume.
  • To automatically tune to a station, press TUNING MODE until the AUTO indicator appears on the display, then press TUNING ▼ or ▲. The home theater receiver automatically searches for stations and stops when a station is found.
  • To manually tune to a station, press TUNING MODE until the AUTO indicator disappears from the display, then press TUNING ▼ or ▲. The home theater receiver tunes up or down the frequency band as long as you hold the button. Press the button repeatedly to tune up or down by steps.
  • To tune to a station by entering the frequency, press TUNER on your remote control repeatedly to select AM or FM, then press D.TUN. Within eight seconds, press the number buttons to enter the frequency you want. For example, to tune to 87.50, press 8, 7, then 5.
  • To tune to a preset, press PRESET ◄ or ► on the receiver, or press CH +/- on the remote control.
    Tip: You can also press the number buttons on the remote control to select a preset station directly.

To store a radio station preset:

1. Tune to the FM or AM station that you want to store as a preset.
  2. Press MEMORY.The preset number flashes.
  3. While the preset number is flashing (about eight seconds), press PRESET ◄ or ► to select a preset number from 1 through 40.
  4. Press MEMORY.The station or channel is stored and the preset number stops flashing.
  5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 to preset your favorite radio stations.

To delete a radio station preset:

1. Select the preset you want to delete.
  2. Press TUNING MODE while pressing and holding MEMORY. The preset is deleted and its number disappears from the display.

Question 21: What should I do if radio reception is not clear?

• Move your antenna to a location that provides better reception.
  • Move your home theater receiver away from your TV or computer.
  • Listen to the radio station in mono sound.
  • Operating the remote control while listening to an AM station may cause interference.
  • The radio signal may weaken if it has to pass through walls or other obstructions.
  • Consider installing an outdoor antenna.

Question 22: What should I do if I have no video?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure that all video connecting plugs are pushed in all the way.
  • Make sure each video component connection is correct and secure.
  • If the video source is connected to a component video input, you must assign that input to an input selector, and your TV must be connected to COMPONENT VIDEO MONITOR OUT. See Question 6 for more information.
  • If the video source is connected to a composite video input, your TV must be connected to the corresponding composite video output.
  • If the video source is connected to an HDMI input, you must assign that input to an input selector, and your TV must be connected to the HDMI OUT. See Question 6 for more information.
  • On your TV, make sure that you have selected the video input that your home theater receiver is connected to.

Question 23: How do I reset the home theater receiver back to factory defaults?

Note: Resetting the home theater receiver to factory defaults will delete your radio presets and other custom settings.

1. Turn off the home theater receiver.
  2. Press and hold down the VCR/DVR and ON/STANDBY at the same time. “Clear” appears on the display and the home theater receiver enters standby mode.

Question 24: Where can I get more information about the Insignia A/V Home Theater Receiver?

Highlighted

Question 25: Where can I find more information about my warranty?