Question 10: What should I do if my Bluetooth device is not pairing with my clock radio?

• Make sure that your clock radio is plugged into a working power outlet.
  • Make sure that the Bluetooth device is turned on and the battery is full.
  • Make sure that Bluetooth is selected as the audio source on your clock radio. Press Source or SRC repeatedly until Bluetooth appears on the LCD.
  • Make sure that your clock radio is in pairing mode. Press and hold Pair/Preset for six seconds. Your clock radio remains in pairing mode for 5 minutes.
  • Make sure that you have selected the clock radio on your Bluetooth device. While your Bluetooth device is in pairing mode, select the model number of your clock radio (NS-CLBT01-B, NS-CLBT01-W, or NS-CLBT02) on your Bluetooth device. For more information, see the instructions that came with your Bluetooth device.
  • Shorten the distance between your clock radio and the Bluetooth device. The maximum distance is 33 feet (10 meters). However, this distance may be reduced if the wireless signal has to pass through walls or other obstructions.
  • If another paired Bluetooth device is too close to your clock radio, it can interfere with pairing. Move the other paired device away from the radio or turn it off.
  • Your Bluetooth device may not use a supported Bluetooth protocol. Check the documentation that came with your device to make sure that it uses the A2DP or AVRCP Bluetooth protocol.

Question 11: How do I disconnect from a paired device?

• Move the Bluetooth device more than 33 feet (10 meters) from your radio.
  • Press Source or SRC to change to a different audio source, such as FM.
  • Press and hold Power-Symbol.jpg to turn off your radio.
  • Unplug the AC/DC power adapter.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth function on the connected device.

Question 12: What is the Bluetooth pairing code?

• No code is required to pair a device to your clock radio.
  • You need to select the model number of your clock radio (NS-CLBT01-B, NS-CLBT01-W, or NS-CLBT02) to pair it with your Bluetooth device.

Question 13: What is the Bluetooth range on my clock radio?

• The maximum distance is 33 feet (10 meters). However, this distance may be reduced if the wireless signal has to pass through walls or other obstructions.

Question 14: What should I do if the sound from my Bluetooth device is distorted or broken up?

• The volume level may be too high. Lower the volume level on your clock radio or Bluetooth device.
  • Shorten the distance between your clock radio and the Bluetooth device. The maximum distance is 33 feet (10 meters). However, this distance may be reduced if the wireless signal has to pass through walls or other obstructions.
  • Make sure that no other Bluetooth devices are within 33 feet (10 meters) are connected to your clock radio.
  • Electronic devices near your clock radio may be causing interference. Move or turn off these devices to get better reception.

Question 15: How many Bluetooth devices can my clock radio remember?

• Your clock radio can store pairing information for eight Bluetooth devices.

Question 16: Can I make and receive calls while my phone is paired with my clock radio?

• You can make or receive calls while a phone is paired with your clock radio. Your clock radio pauses during the call and automatically plays again after the call is finished.

Question 17: How do I change the alarm sound to the buzzer or radio?

1. Press Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1). The Alarm1_Icon.gif or Source_1.gif icon blinks on the LCD.
  2. To use the radio as the alarm sound, press Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1) once. The LED_1radio.gif or Source_1Radio.gif icon blinks on the LCD and the alarm sound is set to the radio. Wait three seconds to save the setting and exit alarm sound setting mode.
    OR
    To use the buzzer as the alarm sound, press Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1) twice. The LED_1buzzer.gif or Source_1buzzer.gif icon blinks on the LCD and the alarm sound is set to the buzzer. Wait three seconds to save the setting and exit the alarm sound setting mode.
  3. To completely turn off the alarm, press Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1) repeatedly until the Alarm1_Icon.gif or Source_1.gif  icon disappears from the LCD.

Notes:

• The alarm sound must be set before the alarm time.
  • To change the alarm sound for Alarm 2, repeat this task but press Alarm2_Icon.gif (Alarm 2) instead of Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1).

Question 18: How do I change the alarm volume level?

[ Edited ]
  • You have the option to change the alarm volume when you set the alarm time. For instructions on setting the alarm time, see Question 2.

Question 19: Why did my snooze setting not work?

• You can only press SNOOZE/DIMMER a total of six times. If you press it a seventh time, the alarm turns off.
  • The alarm turns off if you press any button other than SNOOZE/DIMMER.