Question 1: How do I set the time?

1. Press and hold Sleep for about two seconds until the hour digits blink on the LCD.
  2. Press + or >> to increase the hour or press or << to decrease the hour.
  3. Press Sleep again. The minute digits blink on the LCD.
  4. Press + or >> to increase the minutes or press or >> to decrease the minutes.
  5. Press Sleep again or wait 10 seconds to save the time setting and exit time setting mode.

Question 2: How do I set the alarm?

[ Edited ]

Note: The alarm sound must be set before the alarm time. For information on setting the alarm sound, see Question 6.

1. Press and hold Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1) or Alarm2_Icon.gif (Alarm 2) for about two seconds until the hour digits blink on the LCD.
  2. Press + or >> to increase the hour or press or << to decrease the hour.
  3. Press Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1) or Alarm2_Icon.gif (Alarm 2) again. The minute digits blink on the LCD.
  4. Press + or >> to increase the minutes or press or << to decrease the minutes.
  5. Press Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1) or Alarm2_Icon.gif (Alarm 2) again. The “Volume” icon lights on the LCD and the volume level blinks in the center of the LCD.
  6. Press + or >> to increase the alarm volume or press or << to decrease the alarm volume. The alarm volume range is from 1 to 15 with 15 being the loudest setting. The default setting is 10.
  7. Press Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1) or Alarm2_Icon.gif (Alarm 2) again to save the time setting and exit alarm setting mode.

Question 3: How do I connect my clock radio to a device with an audio cable?

1. Plug an audio cable with a 3.5 mm connector (not included) into the AUX IN jack on the back of your radio and into the audio out jack on your audio device.
  2. Press Power-Symbol.jpg to turn on your radio, then press Source repeatedly until “AUX” appears on the LCD.
  3. Press + or to increase or decrease the volume. While you are adjusting the volume, the “Volume” icon lights and the current volume level number appears in the center of the LCD.
  4. Use the controls on the audio device to control playback.

Question 4: How do I control playback with a device connected by an audio cable?

• Use the controls on the audio device to control playback.
  • Use the clock radio to control the volume. Press + or on the clock radio to increase or decrease the volume. While you are adjusting the volume, the “Volume” icon lights and the current volume level appears in the middle of the LCD.

Question 5: How do I program a radio station preset?

A radio station preset lets you assign a preset number to a radio station to make it easier to tune to that station. You can program 10 presets.

1. Tune to the radio station you want to program, then press and hold Pair/Preset for two seconds. The “Preset” icon lights and the next available preset number (P-01 through P-10) appears in the center of the LCD.
  2. If you want to use a different preset number, press << or >> repeatedly until the number you want appears on the LCD.
  3. Within 10 seconds, press Pair/Preset again to save your station preset. If you do not press Pair/Preset within 10 seconds, your radio exits preset mode and your station preset is not saved.

Question 6: How do I change the alarm sound to the buzzer or radio?

Note: The alarm sound must be set before the alarm time.

1. Press Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1). The Source_1.gif icon blinks on the LCD.
  2. To use the radio as the alarm sound, press Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1) once. The Source_1Radio.gif icon blinks on the LCD and the alarm sound is set to the radio. Wait three seconds to save the setting and exit alarm sound setting mode.
    OR
    To use the buzzer as the alarm sound, press Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1) twice. The Source_1buzzer.gif icon blinks on the LCD and the alarm sound is set to the buzzer. Wait three seconds to save the setting and exit the alarm sound setting mode.
  3. To completely turn off the alarm, press Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1) repeatedly until the Source_1.gif icon disappears from the LCD.
  4. To change the alarm sound for Alarm 2, repeat this steps 1-3 but press Alarm2_Icon.gif (Alarm 2) instead of Alarm1_Icon.gif (Alarm 1).

Question 7: How do I change the alarm volume level?

[ Edited ]
  • You have the option to change the alarm volume when you set the alarm time. For instructions on setting the alarm time, see Question 2.

Question 8: Why did my snooze setting not work?

• You can only press SNOOZE/DIMMER a total of six times. If you press it a seventh time, the alarm turns off.
  • The alarm turns off if you press any button other than SNOOZE/DIMMER.

Question 9: What should I do if my clock radio is not playing sound?

• Make sure that the AC/DC power adapter is connected securely and correctly to your clock radio and the power outlet.
  • Make sure that the clock radio is turned on.
  • Turn up the volume using the volume control knob.
  • Make sure that the correct audio source is selected on your clock radio. Press Source repeatedly until the correct source icon appears on the LCD:
    • To play the radio, select the “FM” source.
    • To play a device connected with an audio cable, select the “AUX” source.
  • If you are using a connected audio device, make sure that the device has power.
  • If you are using a connected audio device, make sure that the audio cable is connected securely and correctly to your clock radio and the audio device.
  • If you are using a connected audio device, make sure that the audio cable is not damaged or broken.