Question 20: Can others use this speaker?

Yes. You can configure the speaker through the Google Home app for your specific voice or for general use.

Question 21: Does Google Assistant speak or answer to foreign languages?

[ Edited ]

Google Assistant is not available in all languages. You can set your preferred language during set up in the Google Home app. Only one language can be set at a time.

Question 22: How far away can this speaker pick up voice?

In a quiet room using an average-volume voice, Google Assistant can be triggered within 30 feet. As volume increases in the room, you must be closer to activate Google Assistant.

Question 23: Can this speaker make phone calls?

Google has not made phone calls available at this time. We hope to add this feature in the near future.

Question 24: Can I play music/podcasts that I have downloaded to my phone on this speaker?

Yes. Connect your device to the speaker via Bluetooth, then play anything you like.

Question 25: Can this speaker connect to my network and play the same music as my other Google Homes?

Yes. For detailed instructions on how to do this, look up “How to create groups for Google Home devices and speakers” on the Google Home support website.

Question 26: Can this speaker operate in multi-room mode and play the same music as my other Google Homes?

No. This speaker does not support multi-room Bluetooth at this time.

Question 27: Can this speaker use multiple services simultaneously?

No. You can only use one service at a time.

Question 28: How do I change the time on the speaker?

Factory reset the speaker and go through setup again. If the time is incorrect, your device may have selected an incorrect time zone. Manually select the time zone on your device, factory reset the speaker, then go through setup again.

Question 29: Do I need to reset the alarm when the power goes out?

No. This speaker will remember your alarm if the power goes out.

NS-CSPGASP2 has a battery that lasts for five hours. The alarm will still trigger in the event of power or Wi-Fi loss.