Ns-sb316 out

Had a quick power hiccup in the night. Sound bar will now not turn on. Unplugged and replugged several times, no power at all.
Insignia Support

Re: Ns-sb316 out

Greetings thaddaeusjohn,

Welcome to the Insignia Forum Community! It’s disappointing to hear that your soundbar isn’t turning on, and isn’t receptive to you attempting to power cycle it. I’d be happy to see what advice I can share with you.

Power surges can be a real issue. I’m sorry to hear that your soundbar isn’t turning back on after you had experienced one a couple of nights ago. I understand that can be really frustrating. Was your soundbar plugged directly into the wall or into a surge protector? Have you tried to pull the soundbar into a different outlet to see if that’s the issue? At this time if a different outlet doesn’t work it’s very possible that your soundbar was fried during the power surge.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support

Was actually just a mix up. The bar was plugged into a power strip behind the entertainment center. When grabbing that to check it, the plug for the bar came out. The one I thought I was taking out and putting back was for something else.
Finally figure that out, and got the right plug, then the bar came right back on.

Thank you though for your reply
Highlighted
Insignia Support

Hello thaddaeusjohn,

Thanks for sharing you were able to get down to the bottom of the issue! I’m happy to hear that your soundbar is now working. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us in the future with any additional questions or concerns you may have with your Insignia products. We’re always happy to see how we might be able to help.

Kindly,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support