Re: RMC-SB316 Question

I am trying to pair with my Time Warner remote UR5U-8790L   (Clicker 5) but I can't find a code.  I tried the auto search and it never found a code.  any help woiuld be great!

NS-SB316 Remote Codes for ATT Uverse S10-s3 Remote

I, like other who have posted, am amazed how dificult it is to get remote codes for the various products.  The manufactures know what they are putting in the box.  It should not be hard to put a list of codes in with item.

I am trying to program the  NS-SB316 Soundbar to the AUX button on the ATT Uverse S10-s3 remote.  I have tried all the codes listed on the various sites and on the ATT program data, as well as; try to use the scan program featrue. 

Does anyone have codes? The manufacuter website was usless. 

Need code for remote

Hi, I have a Lg tv model #42p620 -ua.   Remote is mediacom #2025. I need remote codes please 

Re: Remote Control Codes for Home Audio

Need the remote code for the following:

• The remote control manufacturer and model number: Spectrum UR5U-8780L-BHT
  • The model number of the home audio component you want to control: NS-SB316
Highlighted

NS-SBAR-A soundbar codes for universal remotes

Help!  Lost my remote for my soundbar (model NS-SBAR-A).  Are there codes for the soundbar that I can use to program a universal remote control?

Visitor

I am a Time Warner Cable/Spectrum customer. I just installed an Insignia NS-SB316 soundbar and I would like to have the TWC/SPECTRUM universal remote, control the power and volume on the soundbar.  The remote is a CLIKR-5, Model UR5U-8780L-TWM.  I tried programming it the TWC/Spectrum code of 589 as well as trying the auto learn feature for 5 minutes but nothing worked.

I have this connected to a Toshiba 43L4204 TV.

One last question in case I cannot control the soundbar with the cable remote, is it harmful to leave the soundbar ON all the time?

Thanks.

I have an old insignia is-htib102732 that I purchased used but without a remote. Can you tell me is there an off the shelf universal remote that will work for me. Thank you.

Re: Sound bar remote codes

Is there a code i can use to program my Performance Designed Products Universal Media Remote for PS4, that will work to control my Insignia RMC-SB212 soundbar? The remote model number is 051-038-NA v.2

Please help! Smiley Happy

Re: Sound bar remote codes

Is there a code i can use to program my Performance Designed Products brand Universal Media Remote for PS4, that will work to control my Insignia RMC-SB212 soundbar? The remote model number is 051-038-NA v.2

Please help! Smiley Happy

Universal remote info:

Performance Designed Products is the brand

051-038-NA v.2 is the model number

Soundbar info:

Insignia brand

RMC-SB212 model

I'm hoping there is a code that can be used to allow my remote to at least control the volume on the soundbar. Smiley Happy