Re: Remote Control Codes for Home Audio

Need the remote code for the following:

• The remote control manufacturer and model number: Spectrum UR5U-8780L-BHT
  • The model number of the home audio component you want to control: NS-SB316
Visitor

I am a Time Warner Cable/Spectrum customer. I just installed an Insignia NS-SB316 soundbar and I would like to have the TWC/SPECTRUM universal remote, control the power and volume on the soundbar.  The remote is a CLIKR-5, Model UR5U-8780L-TWM.  I tried programming it the TWC/Spectrum code of 589 as well as trying the auto learn feature for 5 minutes but nothing worked.

I have this connected to a Toshiba 43L4204 TV.

One last question in case I cannot control the soundbar with the cable remote, is it harmful to leave the soundbar ON all the time?

Thanks.

I have an old insignia is-htib102732 that I purchased used but without a remote. Can you tell me is there an off the shelf universal remote that will work for me. Thank you.

Universal remote info:

Performance Designed Products is the brand

051-038-NA v.2 is the model number

Soundbar info:

Insignia brand

RMC-SB212 model

I'm hoping there is a code that can be used to allow my remote to at least control the volume on the soundbar. Smiley Happy

Hey I am in a similar situations as you! Did you ever figure out a code that worked?

Highlighted

No. 😕

Hi.

I am looking to pair my Insignia NS-SH513 receiver with my Dish Network remote control (52.0) using the aux button.  I have had no luck locating the correct code.  Can you help with the correct code?

I am using the Insignia receiver for my tv’s audio and want to use my Dish remote control to control the volume.  

I have already tried the instructions using Dish Network’s auxiliary device pairing wizard and even spent a few hours searching Google for codes but no luck.  

Thanks!