Question 10: How do I reconnect to a previously paired device?

Your soundbar automatically connects to the last connected device if it is within range. Make sure that:

• Your Bluetooth device has Bluetooth turned on.
  • Your Bluetooth device and soundbar are within 33 feet (10 meters) of each other.
  • Your soundbar’s source (input) is set to Bluetooth.

Question 11: What should I do if there is low or no sound?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure that the power is on and all connections are secure.
  • Make sure that all cable connections are correct. The audio cable should be connected to the audio output (not the audio input) of the source device. See Question 1 for information on finding your User Guide for connection instructions.
  • If you are using the OPTICAL connection, make sure that the source device’s audio source is set to “PCM” format. See the documentation that came with the audio source device (such as a TV, projector, or DVD/Blu-ray player) for additional information.
  • Make sure that the correct audio source is selected. See Question 15 for more information.
  • Make sure that your volume is not muted.
  • Turn up the volume of the soundbar or connected device.
  • Aim your remote control at your soundbar, then press Volume_subwoofer_up.pngto turn up the subwoofer volume. If there is no sound, your subwoofer may not be connected. See Question 12 for more information.
  • Make sure that the sound mode is suitable for the audio source. On the remote control, you can select:
    • Standard: Lets you enjoy normal sound.
    • Theater: Best for enjoying movies. Bass frequencies are enhanced.
    • News: Select for clear voice reproduction.

Question 12: What should I do if the subwoofer is not connected?

The wireless subwoofer is set at the factory so that the soundbar and subwoofer should link automatically when the soundbar is turned on. However, if the link indicator does not light when the soundbar and subwoofer are both powered on or if your soundbar has been serviced recently, then you may need to set the ID and link:

1. Clear any obstacles between the soundbar and the subwoofer.
  2. Using a small, pointed object (such as a paper clip), press the PAIR button on the back of your subwoofer until the LINK LED light blinks blue.

Question 13: What should I do if the sound is buzzing or breaking up?

• Make sure that all connections are correct and secure.
  • Try different cables to make sure that your cables are not broken or damaged.
  • If you are using the OPTICAL connection, make sure that the source device’s audio source is set to “PCM” format. See the documentation that came with the audio source device (such as a TV, projector, or DVD/Blu-ray player) for additional information.
  • Use a different connection method between the soundbar and the source device to make sure that the jacks on both devices are still working. You can connect your devices with RCA cables, digital optical cables (not included), or Bluetooth.
  • Connect to a different source device (such as a TV, projector, or DVD/Blu-ray player) to see if the buzzing still occurs. If it does not, this may be an issue with the original source device.

Question 14: What should I do if I hear sound coming from both my soundbar and TV?

[ Edited ]
  • Turn off or mute the internal speakers of your TV. See your TV’s manual for more information.
  • See Question 21 for further information on controlling volume levels with your remote control.

Question 15: How do I tell which source (input) my soundbar is using?

To change your soundbar’s source (input):

• On your remote control, press 1 (OPTICAL), 2 (RCA), or Icon_bluetooth.png(Bluetooth) to select the source you want.
    OR
  • On your soundbar, press the (source) button repeatedly to cycle through the sources. The LED lights up:

Input (source)

LED Color

Optical

Green

RCA

Green

Bluetooth (Icon_bluetooth.png)

Blue

Question 16: What should I do if the soundbar or subwoofer does not turn on?

• Make sure that the AC adapter is securely connected to both the power outlet and the soundbar.
  • Make sure that the subwoofer’s power cord is securely connected to a power outlet.
  • Make sure that the power outlet is working or the power strip is turned on.

Question 17: What does the LED indicator mean?

[ Edited ]

LED Color

Action

Description

Red

Solid

Standby/power off (remains in standby mode)

Flashes

Mute (not source dependent)

Green

(RCA or Optical source selected)

Lights for 10 seconds

Power on

Lights for 3 seconds

Maximum or minimum volume level is reached

Flashes on and off

·        RCA/Optical connected

·        Soundbar volume up/down

·        Subwoofer volume up/down

Blue

(Bluetooth source selected)

Lights for 10 seconds

Power on

Lights for 3 seconds

Maximum or minimum volume level is reached

Flashes on then off

·        Bluetooth connected

·        Soundbar volume up/down

·        Subwoofer volume up/down

Blinking

Bluetooth in pairing mode

Purple

Flashes on then off

Standard, Theater, or News DSP mode selected (not source dependent)

Question 18: What should I do if the soundbar remote control is not working?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure that the AC adapter is correctly and securely connected to your soundbar and a working power outlet.
  • Make sure that the plastic tab has been removed from the battery compartment before using it for the first time.
  • Make sure that you are within 23 feet (7 meters) of the soundbar.
  • Make sure that you are pointing the remote control directly at the IR sensor (located near the LED on the front of the soundbar).
  • Make sure that there are no obstructions blocking your remote control or IR sensor.
  • Your remote control battery may be dead. See Question 20 for instructions on how to change the battery.

Question 19: What should I do if my TV remote does not control my soundbar volume?

• This is normal. Most TV remotes will not control the soundbar.