Insignia Support

Re: Update problem -LOAD

Hello kikoglo,

BestBuy.com’s International Ordering Policy which applies to purchases made on BestBuy.com, and in Best Buy store locations calls out the following:

International orders are intended for use in the U.S., and it is assumed that products will be used in the U.S.

Respectfully,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support

Visitor

I have tried several solutions and I still have the problem. The problem is not the wifi connection, because it works until it detects that there is an update. I have reset a thousand times by pressing the mic button for 15 seconds, is there any other way to reset the speaker ?, from the speaker or from some software? I would appreciate if you could help me
Insignia Support

Hello kikoglo, 

Thank you for your message.

As Mariah previously stated, we do not have a means to offer support for devices outside the United States. I regret I do not have better news or another option for you.

Regards,
John
Insignia Support

John
Insignia Support
Visitor

ok, for future purchases I will take into account that your brand stops working its products if I use it outside the USA, I will buy other brands that can be used outside the USA . Anyway, the problem I think is not to be outside the USA because dns, vpn and gps I simulated that im in USA, the problem is in the update, so I asked in my previous mail if there is another way to update