Question 10: Could using an incorrect tip damage my device?

[ Edited ]
  • Yes. The use of an incorrect tip may damage your device or cause performance issues, including the inability to charge the internal battery or power the device.
  • Make sure that you use only the tip designed for your device. See Question 7 for information on identifying the correct tip.

Question 11: Can I get a replacement if I lose a tip?

• Unfortunately, individual tips are not available for purchase.

Question 12: What should I do if the adapter gets hot when it is plugged into my device?

[ Edited ]
  • The adapter may emit heat when operating at its maximum capacity for an extended period of time. Handle it with care.
  • Make sure that the adapter is placed in a well-ventilated area.
  • If your adapter feels abnormally hot, make sure that your adapter is compatible with your device. See Question 1 for compatibility information.

Question 13: What should I do if my device does not work when the adapter is connected?

[ Edited ]
  • Immediately unplug the adapter from your device.
  • Make sure that the voltage selector switch is set to the correct setting. See Question 3 for more information.
  • Check the polarity of your device. See Question 6 for more information.
  • If you connected your device with a tip, make sure that your device’s input does not require more than 1300mA (1.3A) of current.
    OR
    If you connected a USB device, make sure that your device’s input does not require more than 2100mA (2.1A).
  • Make sure that you have selected the correct tip. See Question 7 for more information.
  • Make sure that the tip is connected to the connector securely. The tip should be flush with the connector.
  • Make sure that the adapter is connected to a working power outlet. If you are using a power strip, make sure that it is turned on.

Question 14: Can I use the power adapter with laptops, tablets, or netbooks?

[ Edited ]
  • No. This adapter is designed to supply power to small electronic devices. See Question 1 for more information on compatibility.

Question 15: What does the indicator light mean?

• The indicator lights green when your adapter is connected to power.

Question 16: How long is the power cord?

• The adapter is approximately 4.9 feet (1.5 meters) long.

Question 17: Where can I get more information about the AC adapter?

Question 18: Where can I find more information about my warranty?