Visitor

Re: More streaming content please!

Any chance you want to share which post that was? Or even the answer?

Insignia Support

Hello carrizal,

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!

Thanks for weighing in on your preferred streaming service choice. I will pass on your remarks to the Blu-ray Product Manager. As of this moment, I don't have any news on whether new services are being considered or what they might be, but as soon as I have new information I'll add it here. 

I'm also grateful for the kudos and glad that you're enjoying your Insignia Blu-ray player.

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support

Re: Amazon Prime on Blue-Ray players?

I want amazon streaming too

THEY HAVE ALL NYPD BLUE. Fox only released up to season 4 on DVD

I Wanna watch it on my TV

Adding applications to Blu-Ray DVD player via firmware update...

Hello!

My Blu-Ray player has web access but only has Pandora and Netflix available for streaming.  Can other applications be added..?  Such as Hulu Plus, Youtube etc...

Thanks in advance!

Re: Blockbuster

Can I stream movues from Blockbuster on my Insignia TV with WI-Fi?

Insignia Support

Re: Blockbuster

Hello Xeus,

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!

Current streaming services available on Insignia TVs and Blu-ray players include Netflix, YouTube (some models), CinemaNow, and Pandora. Blockbuster is not currently available.

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support

Re: Amazon Prime on Blue-Ray players?

Agree, they need to allow amazon prime

Well Amazon vedio can help us a lot for do more streaming. Thanks for the other suggestions. 

Highlighted
Visitor

insignia definitely needs to get with the times. only having access to pandora, cinemanow and netflix is sad.

i have a 4 year old sony blu-ray that has about 15 apps and they update regularly. i'm really starting to regret purchasing an insignia product.

i see this threads been going for a couple of years and insignia hasn't done anything about the many requests. just yada yada yada, same old responses with NO upgrades. looks like with so many requests they'd do some affirmative actions.