Re: product ideas for insignia

I would like to see video glasses sold in the US rather than on eBay. I know that Sony has a prototype in development and that all of these video glasses are cool. Why? Because they can be used to watch your own personal videos on your media player like iPods or the like. So, please create one to see in the US so that I can purchase one for when I'm on a
Omg flight. Www.vuxiz.com

3d firmware update for plasma tv and all HDTV. Also fireware update for the blu ray players with 3d functionals.

I would love to see another video game console. I had an idea for a console that I believe would revolutionize gaming. If you are interested please reply to the message and I kow that this system will be a world changer

Stop making junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

As far as hz goes not many cable / sat providers (none as of now) broadcast in anything faster than 60 some high end blu ray will have a high hz but tv companies still haven't implemented that feature  but I would love to see the comps

Highlighted

Is it possible to create one remote control for all Insignia product - from TVs to DVD players. The part would never become obsolete because it will have the ability to be updated through firmware.