product ideas for insignia

wi-fi tv's (connect to your computer through wi-fi network to view videos)

real hd camcorders

cell phones

wireless speakers

mp4 players

lcd computer screens

computer cables (for computer accessories and such)

computer mice and keyboards

webcams

printers

microphones

external hard drives 

Insignia Support

Re: product ideas for insignia

Hello tal32123,

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!

I'll make sure that your thoughts on new products are passed along.  In the past, Insignia™ has offered products in some of these categories (notably portable audio and computers), but doesn't currently.  It's good for us to know what Insignia™ enthusiasts would be interested in from us. 

Thank you for your ideas!

Regards,
John
Insignia™ Support

Home Theater....

LCD 55" or larger

Plasma 58" or Larger

240hz lcd

and mind as well follow the trend and make LED Tv's like everyone else...

Computers....

Desktop pc

Laptop Pc

Motherboards

Memory

other accys....

Small media center computers with bluray drives, hdmi out, low noise boards, networking, digital audio out.
Contributor

I work for Geek Squad, i believe that we should start the insignia comps again. With HDMI output as mandortoray on all of them, and of course graphics card to support it. We all know computers > blu-ray and this could be done very efficent it would save people alot of money so they dont have to pay 3000$ for a Alienware / Sager.

As far as an operating system i would like to see linux, well a modded verision compatiable with windows. Running dual monitors from 2 hdmi inputs/ with 2 dedicated dd5 vid cards might not be a bad idea (of course compaitable with more than 2 screens) for the higher end gamers/ music lovers. I run dual screens so i can have one for my play list.

I love this idea. except not everyone would want two monitors. also 3d tv's are going to be big.

Contributor

Yea i can understand not the need for monitors but there is a very high demand for higher end desktops / laptops. 3d is a comp compatiable feature on comps also

I know.......and i'm going to college next year.....i want graphics cards and 3d and all that good stuff, but im probably not going to spend over 800, so yeah thats not likely.

Contributor

the best way to do that at this time is go to newegg.com and just build your own comp

Contributor

Allright now how about a base motherboard with am3 socket 4+ pci express Amd phenom ii x6 blk edit  prolly republic of gamers mother board  graphics atleast 1 gig ddr3 // 4 + gigs of dd3 ram    //  that would be a great base line for a comp line up targeted to gamers / video editors    with plenty of performance and good looking graphics and it could be done fairly inexpensive in comparassion to an i7 extreme, and the amds performance is just as good if not capable of surpasing