Re: my insignia flex tablet won't turn on

My tablet won't turn on or charge either, there is no sign of charging. I have bought 3 chargers and nothing. I got it a few months ago and it worked for about 3 days then it wouldn't charge well now it won't charge at all. Please help.

I have the same problem with my tablet..its been in the charger and it wont turn on

It doesnt look like if charging

My tablet won't charge we've only had it for 3 weeks. I've kept it on the charger for 2 hours. I've made sure it wasn't the electrical outlet. I know it's not the charger. Because I put my phone on the exact same charger and it showed that it worked. The tablet will not power on. I have kept it on the charger longer than the allotted amount of time. Please tell me why my tablet will not work. I am extremely aggravated. There is no reason why a brand new tablet will not work.

I literally just got mine last night and I was on it for a while then I left it on the charger when I went to bed then when I woke up I turned it on and it said it was updating then said there was an error and won't turn on

I have the NS-P11W7100 and mine won't turn on and I just got it last name night

Does anyone have any answers for this yet? I bought mine a couple of months ago and It has never worked. I just gave up because I bought it online from Wal-Mart. Same problem as everyone else. It worked fine for a few days and after that it's just been hit or miss....like it has a short in it. I push and push the button and it came on about a week ago and said it was 95% charged . Once it went to sleep it has not worked since. It is a piece of junk.

My daughters tablet doing same and can't find reset button it's a insignia flex 10.1 windows