Re: How do I turn the narration OFF on my Insignia digital converter box???

So go to the settings, open the accessibility, go to shortcut, select disabled. It should work. That is what I did. You may have to press the * button 4 times in a row quickly then press disable

Has anybody been able to fix this?
Highlighted

Go to Settings, Accessibility, Voice Guide and change it to OFF.  Hopefully that works.

Hi guys, I think I found a way to get rid of that annoying robotic womanly voice...so, first go to "ACCESIBILTY," "VOICE GUIDE," and "OFF." Done! Her voice is gone! Yay! Hope that helps.

Use remote control for tv:. Hit menu go to right top hit on accessibility , click down button on accessibility new screen comes up hit voice guide then click off.

Use remote control for tv:. Hit menu go to right top hit on accessibility , click down button on accessibility new screen comes up hit voice guide then click off.I figured it out.

If it works let me know 😃

I figured it out... go to settings, then to accessibility... scroll over and then down to audio guide.then simply select of and the annoying narrator will be gone forever
Visitor

Yeah not a single one of these "fixes" in this entire thread has worked with my converter. And my aunt has had nothing but problems with an Insignia TV. As far as I'm concerned, these are cheap crap products and I would never buy another Insignia product. It's worth the extra money to get a better brand that actually works and has good tech support. I tossed the converter box out last year, just totally sick of everything it messes up - the narration was the worst, but there were other things wrong with it too. Enough.