Question 10: How do I adjust the contrast?

1. Press M. The menu opens.
  2. Press ▲ or ▼ to highlight LCD Control, then press Enter.
  3. Press ▲ or ▼ to highlight Contrast, then press Enter.
  4. Press >>| or |<< to adjust the contrast, then press Enter.
  5. Press M to close the menu.

Question 11: How do I select the LCD time off mode?

2. Press ▲ or ▼ to highlight LCD Control, then press Enter.
  3. Press ▲ or ▼ to highlight LCD Off Time, then press Enter.
  4. Press >>| or |<<      to highlight 10, 20, 30, 45, 60, ON (always on), then press Enter.
  5. Press M to close the menu.
    NOTE: We do not recommend setting the LCD to ON because this will reduce the battery life of your HD Radio.

Question 12: How do I set the seek mode?

2. Press ▲ or ▼ to highlight Seek Mode, then press Enter.
  3. Press >>| or |<< to highlight ALL or HD, then press Enter. If you select ALL, your radio searches through all stations when you tune to frequencies or stations. If you select HD, your radio only searches through HD Radio stations when you tune to frequencies or stations.
  4. Press M to close the menu.

Question 13: How do I view my current software version number?

2. Press ▲ or ▼ to highlight Version, then press Enter.
  3. Press M to close the menu.

Question 14: How do I reset my HD Radio to the factory defaults?

2. Press ▲ or ▼ to highlight Factory Default, then press Enter.
  3. Press >>| or |<< to select YES or NO, then press Enter.
  4. Press M to close the menu.
    OR
    Use the end of a paper clip to press the RESET button on the side of the HD Radio.

Question 15: How do I tune a station in analog (FM) mode?

• Press >>| to automatically tune to the next higher radio station. If the search reaches the top of the radio band, your radio goes to the bottom of the band and continues searching.
  • Press |<< to automatically tune to the next lower radio station. If the search reaches the bottom of the radio band, your radio goes to the top of the band and continues searching.

Question 16: How do I tune a station in HD Radio mode?

• Press >>| to automatically tune to the next higher HD Radio station. In ALL SEEK mode, each time you press >>|, your radio goes to the next higher sub-channel of the current radio station. When your radio reaches the highest sub-channel, it goes to the next higher station (analog or HD).
  • In HD SEEK mode, each time you press >>|, your radio goes to the next higher sub-channel. When your radio reaches the highest sub-channel, it goes to the first sub-channel of the next higher HD Radio station.
  • In ALL SEEK mode, each time you press |<<, your radio goes to the next lower sub-channel of the current station. When your radio reaches the lowest sub-channel, it goes to the next lower station (analog or HD).
  • In HD SEEK mode, each time you press |<<, your radio goes to the next lower sub-channel. When your radio reaches the lowest sub-channel, it goes to the first sub-channel of the next lower HD Radio station.

Question 17: How do I tune a station in RBDS mode?

• In ALL SEEK mode, press >>| to automatically tune to the next higher station.
    OR
    In HD SEEK mode, press >>| to automatically tune to the next higher HD Radio station.
  • Press |<< to automatically tune to the next lower radio station. If the search reaches the bottom of the radio band, your radio goes to the top of the band and continues searching.

Question 18: How do I manually tune to a frequency in analog (FM) mode or RBDS mode?

• When you manually tune, your radio goes to the next or previous frequency regardless of whether a station is broadcasting on the frequency.
  • Press ▲ for less than one second. Your radio goes to the next higher frequency. Each press of the button changes the frequency by 0.2 MHz.
  • Press ▼ for less than one second. Your radio goes to the next lower frequency. Each press of the button changes the frequency by 0.2 MHz.
  • Press and hold ▲ or ▼ to fast-forward or fast-reverse through frequencies.

Question 19: How do I manually tune to a frequency in HD Radio mode?

• Press ▲ for less than one second. Your radio goes to the next higher sub-channel for the current station. When your radio reaches the highest sub-channel, it goes to the next higher frequency.
  • Press ▼ for less than one second. Your radio goes to the lower higher sub-channel for the current station. When your radio reaches the lowest sub-channel, it goes to the next lower frequency.
  • Press and hold ▲ or ▼ to fast-forward or fast-reverse through sub-channels and frequencies.