Visitor

Can I pair portable speaker with Voice- activated speaker

I have the voice activated speaker with google assistant and I just got the bluetooth speaker ( NS-CSPBTHOL16)    I don't know how to pair them. Can you help me with that? I've tried doing it through my phone's google assistant and I can't find a way to pair them. Any info is appreciated. If I can't pair them, I will take it back as that was the purpose of getting it.

Highlighted
Insignia Support

Re: Can I pair portable speaker with Voice- activated speaker

Greetings bavonv,

Thank you so much for posting to our community for some help with pairing your Insignia Bluetooth Speaker with Google Assistant. I’d be happy to see if I can provide you some pairing instructions. You should be able to pair your speaker by following the steps noted below.

First leave your Bluetooth speaker of choice in pairing mode. Then open the Google Home app and go to the devices page by tapping on the icon in the top. Next, find the Smart speaker you want to sync, tap on the three dots icon in the top right corner of that square, and select Settings. Scroll down to “Paired Bluetooth devices” and add your Bluetooth speaker. Finally, go back to the Device settings menu, select “Default speaker,” and pick your newly added Bluetooth speaker.

Please let me know if you’re having trouble pairing your speakers, and I’d be happy to see how we might be able to assist you further.

Kindly,

Mariah

Insignia™ Support