Insignia TV gets EXTREMELY loud

Our tv is relatively new. We purchased it about 2 1/2 months ago. This has happened twice. When changing the volume the tv will go very loud. I mean it's in our room and woke our sleeping son across the hall! You can change the volume to 1 or 25 and it just sounds the same. No change in volume. It will mute but goes right back to LOUD at 1. To get it to stop we have to factory reset it which is a total pain. What's going on? Anyone have this happen to them?
Model NS-48DR510NA17

Re: Insignia TV gets EXTREMELY loud

I am having the same issue
Insignia Support

Re: Insignia TV gets EXTREMELY loud

Hello Mcarrillo,

Welcome to Community@Insignia!

Oftentimes the kind of issue you've described can be due to your remote control. Try this: remove the batteries from your remote, press all of its buttons and install fresh batteries. This will solve most remote control issues.

If the problem persists, your TV will likely need repairs. If your TV is 42" or less, you can pursue service by carrying your TV in to your local Geek Squad. You can schedule an appointment by visiting We're Here to Help and selecting "Make a Reservation" under "Getting Help is Easy." If your TV is larger than 42" please call Geek Squad at 800-433-5778 to schedule a technician to visit your home.

I hope this helps. Thank you for writing to us.

Regards,

John

Insignia Support